PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Dance, Body Work, Health (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Vaccine researcher charged with felony crimes for research fraud"

"Vaccine researcher charged with felony crimes for research fraud; may spend 20 years in prison over faked AIDS vaccine" http://www.natura

Started by Azriel

89 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by SIN JONES

love and life

Please help I'm feeling so alone in this world I'm feeling lonely lost and frightened can someone please help me find my way thru the Forre…

Started by Jonathan Stewart

5 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by ღ Skye ღ

i need y'alls help for a simple matter...

bout 15  or 20 yrs ago i was at a Pagan event and  bought a  bottle  of roll on oil perfume.  it's  just  now getting  low and  i want to…

Started by Azriel

5 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Azriel

Ladies, Has Anyone Had Their Tubes Tied?

I'm looking into have a surgery done to have my tubes tied. I have put a lot of thought into this over the years and it is what I want. The…

Started by Raven Kelly

4 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Ladii_Enigma

Check out this quiz

Your Current Rank: Liberated Lover. (8 correct answers) You've discovered what gives you and a partner pleasure, and that's half the battle…

Started by hashhashin puffinstuff

0 Mar 12, 2014

ZUMBA! Dont Ya Love It?

Zumba is a work out program,that incorporates lots of core moves ,using simple dance moves,combining salsa,chachacha,merangue,bollywood,tri…

Started by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

64 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

healing others with my hands

I finally found out what I am going to do with my life. I always knew it would be threw natural remedies and pregnancy/birth so I started r…

Started by bitty

6 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Paula Parcell

Any herbal remedies to ease kidney infections?

I am not a fan of using antibiotics and am a big believer in herbal remedies (I have used them for years for countless ailments). I am wond…

Started by Gizmo Of Ayahuasca

10 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by shelly

Vegetarianism

Meat is, in my opinion, both delicious and and nutritious, and I believe that the human species is meant to eat meat. It would be great if…

Started by Doctem

103 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Gaudior

Reiki Masters advice

Had some reiki yesterday, it was a first for me and I found it was rather a plesant experience. Feelings of warmth, tingling and general pe…

Started by Lord Soth

4 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by forestmuse

RSS

Find Us:

Wiccan Supplies

Iphone Coming Soon!

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service