PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Modern Paganism (1,574)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You Must Prove It!! Now How Does One Prove Magick Happens?

Curiously as of late,I keep hearing this,prove it! Now,tell me,how does one prove so much that happens within the magical realm and ones' s…

Started by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

404 May 6, 2012
Reply by Vigdisdotter

Angels?

So I've been battling painful gallbladder disease (stones) since July 2011, and have decided to once and for all be done with it and have g…

Started by Alaina

14 May 4, 2012
Reply by Alaina

How do you celebrate Beltaine when the weather or climate is not intune with how you celebrate?

Beltaine is full of flowers and warm weather sunny nice out.  I was going to go to  a friends house and  have, a fire he lives in the count…

Started by danny buyck

15 May 4, 2012
Reply by danny buyck

Top 10 Bizarre & Controversial Archeological Discoveries

I have always had a deep interest in out of place, out of time archaeological discoveries, while looking up some information recently I stu…

Started by Starrfire Price

12 May 4, 2012
Reply by Jazzmin P.

Beltane-

Happy Beltane.. For those who do celebrate it.. The only aspect I ackowledge of this holy day is when The Milesain celtic came to Scottland…

Started by Khrina Faerchilde

28 May 4, 2012
Reply by Minstrel_Davyn the Fluffy Bunny

Pagan values and the advant of the pseudolectual

So many of the rituals, rites, appurtenances; even the familiars of the Pagan tapestry are reclaimed that I find myself questioning the res…

Started by Ritalin-Bunny

9 May 2, 2012
Reply by Ritalin-Bunny

Animals omens? Keep seeing them?

A Month ago we saw a huge crow or Raven we on the highway going by and  it was, eating carrion I got this odd lack for a better word  feeli…

Started by danny buyck

12 May 1, 2012
Reply by Icewitch

What does sacrifice achieve for a Pagan?

I understand sacrifice from the word definition, but the actual purpose for the act of giving something up for Gods and Goddesses eludes me…

Started by Ritalin-Bunny

21 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Christopher

Death and greiving

I have an odd situation with my family. I have recently lost my grandma on this side. The odd situation is that this side of my family had…

Started by Ms.Pouncer-Curiousier&Curiousier

18 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Ms.Pouncer-Curiousier&Curiousier

How Accountable IS He?

IS anyone watching the case of the two college students where one had a spy cam on the other,saw him with his "friend",later the student fo…

Started by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service