PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Modern Paganism (1,623)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Soar Into Your Light & Joy Right Now ! By Blossom Goodchild ... And More To Enjoy ....

Soar Into Your Light & Joy Right Now ! By The Federation Of Light Via Blossom Goodchild Blossom Goodchild: Hello. Back from holdi…

Started by Steven Hutchinson

0 May 14

EDEMA RUH

Author; Mercedes Lackey writes in about the masters of Music Magick, in which people's emotions can be affected by music.  Question is d…

Started by David J. Mcessey

2 May 13
Reply by David J. Mcessey

What are your thoughts on Online Covens?

Hello, My name is Jinx, and I recently started an online coven as there are no covens close to my area, and I was wondering what everyone…

Started by Jinx Hallowwolf

10 May 13
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

Healing With The Angelic Rainbow Of Light By Natalie Glasson

Healing With The Angelic Rainbow Of Light By Archangel Michael Via Natalie Glasson AA Michael's Message ..... My beloved friends of…

0 May 13

I feel it but can't reach out to it...

I don't know where to start... I feel something reaching out to me but I lack the skill and knowledge to reach back out to it... It's almos…

Started by Brandon

6 May 12
Reply by Siren

The Divine Reset By Natalie Glasson ... And Much More .....

The Divine Reset By Ascended Master El Morya Via Natalie Glasson Greetings, I am Ascended Master El Morya, overseer, and chohan of…

0 May 11

The Dead Possessing the Living?

I was watching an episode of “Hoarders” on Youtube the other day and the hoarder was theorized to be possessed by the spirit of a dead boy.…

Started by Enigma

4 May 10
Reply by Rev JP Vanir

New Group! Pagans Over 40

I have seen a wonderful increase in Pagans joining us here at PaganSpace.net that are enjoying the exciting second season of life. We are t…

Started by Kristi V

0 May 10

I would like to hear opinions on some good ways to honor Samael.

Title says the main point. I'm just curious for thoughts and ideas. He's very close with me, but I want to do things that would bring us cl…

Started by Lillith Brown

12 May 10
Reply by Dave Pellani

Monthly Horoscopes May 2019

Taurus (April 21 – May 21) Horoscope for May 2019 You will be feeling highly motivated this month, there is a strong work ethic and a desir…

Started by Mystery

0 May 10

RSS

Find Us:

Wiccan Supplies

Iphone Coming Soon!

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service