PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Modern Paganism (1,540)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

That was weird

I just saw a grey cat with black stripes walking toward me out of the corner of my eye. Looked straight at it nothing was there.

Started by Adam Anderson

4 Jan 7
Reply by MoonKatt

establishing a live in School of Wicca

I was discussing this idea with a friend on another pagan site and could not stop thinking about it all day so I have been looking at sites…

Started by Adam Anderson

9 Jan 5
Reply by Wilhelm Douai

Time actually existed before the Big Bang, according to new theory

Time actually existed before the Big Bang, according to new theory The Big Bang wasn't the start of time, it was just a transition. Bryan…

Started by Evelyn Elderwyck

9 Jan 5
Reply by Meridian - The Idaean

Give Your Dreams To The Universe...By Ann Albers ... And ... We Should Teach Our Children About The Divine World Within Us...And...The Request Of Your Soul...By Natalie Glasson...

Infinite Blessings to All of You throughout the New Year of Divine Love, Light, Peace, Joy, & Abundance, Steven Hutchinson  Give Yo…

Started by Steven Hutchinson

1 Jan 1
Reply by Enigma

WICCAN SCHOOL FUND

I started a free fund raising campaign on Fundly.com to start a school where students can live while learning Wicca from experienced practi…

Started by Adam Anderson

5 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Lilitu Wind

Solstice Meditation by Anrita Melchizedek ... And ... Remembering Love Within All Things By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Message for December Solstice 2018 By Solara An-Ra

The Activation of the Planetary Goddess and the Healing Symbols of Isis Solstice Meditation by Anrita Melchizedek   As the Flames of…

0 Dec 29, 2018

Christ Consciousness: The Highest Level of Consciousness ... And ... You Are The Creator Of Your Life By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Happy Holiday Thoughts From Ann Albers & The Angels

Christ Consciousness: The Highest Level of Consciousness and How to Awaken It By Michael Mirdad Today’s topic is “Christ Consciousness…

0 Dec 28, 2018

The Power of Love And Words of Power ... And ... Your New Monadic Blue Print Body By Tercy Logan ... And ... A Christmas 2018 Gift For You From Steve Nobel

Infinite Blessings of Divine Love, Light, Peace, Joy, & Abundance to All of You throughout the New Year, Steven Hutchinson…

0 Dec 26, 2018

Yule.

Found this video on Youtube about Yule is nice to view. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3rGydNBUZ8

Started by Beryl

7 Dec 25, 2018
Reply by Enigma

You Are Now The Change You Wish To See By Mary Magdalene Via Lea Chapin

Merry Christmas With Infinite Blessings of Divine Love, Light, Peace, Joy, & Abundance to All of You Throughout The New Year, Steve…

0 Dec 25, 2018

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service