PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Modern Paganism (1,574)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pagan Metal

Pagan Metal! Yes, I decided to have discussion on a couple of my favorite things put together, that should make a great topic. Bands under…

Started by Barry J King

93 Feb 22
Reply by Consuelo Figueroa

8 Pointed Star Violet Flame Meditation By Joanna ... And ... The Empowering Gift Of Forgiveness By Ronna Herman ... And ... The Power Of Love

8 Pointed Star Violet Flame Meditation By Joanna Greetings beautiful LoveLights   Welcome all newcomers, and loving thanks as alway…

Started by Steven Hutchinson

0 Feb 21

DREAMING TRUE

Does it necessarily mean something when you dream true.  I ask because when I was younger I dreamed about a person that was described in a…

Started by Adam Anderson

5 Feb 20
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

You Are A Pioneer Of New Creations By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Embrace Your Highest Light & Love With Melanie Beckler ... And ... Pleiadian Message For February 2019 Via Christine Day

You Are A Pioneer Of New Creations By Lord Maitreya Via Natalie Glasson Ascended Master 'Lord Maitreya' ..... With the deepest and…

3 Feb 20
Reply by Dohn Joe

Defensive Magick

I was considering something a few minutes ago that had occurred to me last year when I was watching the movie WISHMASTER(I have all 3 on sd…

Started by Adam Anderson

10 Feb 19
Reply by Adam Lewis (earthntrees)

Pagans in the Tampa Area

I’m visiting the Tampa area and am looking for some Pagan or Wiccan supply shops. I am also interested in meeting some Wiccans in the Tampa…

Started by Brandi

1 Feb 16
Reply by Katey

Evil Eye Reccomendations

I have a couple in my small town that is giving me the EVIL EYE constantly. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get them away ? I alway…

Started by Elisabeth Cartwright

12 Feb 12
Reply by Consuelo Figueroa

Please join my groups

Join my groups(: I have two, "The Witches Altar" and "Dream Journal"

Started by Katie Marie Sevin

1 Feb 12
Reply by Enigma

The Glorious Light that You Are ... And ... The 5th Dimensional Golden Age By Tercy Logan ... And ... You Have The Means to Fulfill Your Desires By Shanta Gabriel

The Glorious Light that You Are ~ 5th Dimensional Consciousness The Light that you ARE is increasing in every moment. You are expandi…

2 Feb 12
Reply by Steven Hutchinson

The Spiral Of Creation By Jamye Price

February Ascension Energies - The Power of Vision By Jamye Price February asks you to strengthen your ability to perceive a new potent…

2 Feb 11
Reply by Steven Hutchinson

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service