PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Modern Paganism (1,623)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shanta Gabriel's: "The Greatest Gift You Can Give - Be Yourself !" - And - "Be In Your Lifestream Of No Limitations"

The Greatest Gift You Can Give - Be Yourself ! AA Gabriel Via Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom o…

Started by Steven Hutchinson

0 May 6

Pagan Metal

Pagan Metal! Yes, I decided to have discussion on a couple of my favorite things put together, that should make a great topic. Bands under…

Started by Barry J King

97 May 4
Reply by David J. Mcessey

The veil

I've been witnessing a growing number of spirits human inhuman and other things from the dark has anybody else been noticing are experienci…

Started by LaJah Mitchell

1 May 2
Reply by Olivia Moffitt

Deliverance Of The Diamond Consciousness By Natalie Glasson ... And More ....

Deliverance Of The Diamond Consciousness By Archangel Metatron Via Natalie Glasson AA Metatron's Message ..... Love and angelic bl…

0 May 1

Miracles Will Occur During This Mystical Month of May By Patricia Cota-Robles

Learn how miracles will occur for you in this month of May with Patricia Cota-Robles. Infinite Blessings of Divine Love, Light, Peace…

0 May 1

Resonate With What Is True For You & Let Go Of Fear By Shanta Gabriel & Ann Albers

Resonate With What Is True For You & Let Go Of Fear By Shanta Gabriel This message from Archangel Gabriel is teaching us how to fo…

0 Apr 28

New Wiccan Coven forming in Saint Louis, Missouri

Well Met!   Person to person call me Jonas, I take the craft name of RootSpiral. I am happy to announce that a new Wiccan Coven is forming…

Started by RootSpiral

10 Apr 25
Reply by RootSpiral

Creating Peace On Earth By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Embracing Joy...And More.....

Creating Peace On Earth By Ascended Master Kuthumi Via Natalie Glasson Master Kuthumi's Message ..... I, Master Kuthumi, am the W…

0 Apr 24

Turning The Corner - Forecast & Activations - April 2019 By Emmanuel Dagher ... And More .....

Turning The Corner - Forecast & Activations - April 2019 By Emmanuel Dagher ... And ... Experiencing Heaven on Earth By Anita Moorjani…

0 Apr 22

Being A Shaman........OK?

I see many folks on here and other groups in their profile and wordings,calling themselves Shamans.....so I'm wondering,if those of you who…

Started by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

173 Apr 22
Reply by Clint

RSS

Find Us:

Wiccan Supplies

Iphone Coming Soon!

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service