PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Symbolism (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Symbol gurus???

I bought myself an adult coloring book and it has symbols in it that I have seen before but can't identify them. Any help identifying them…

Started by AmeWiccan Girl Peggy

5 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by AmeWiccan Girl Peggy

My daily symbols...

Alright, I've grown tired of having explain that, "No, I'm not Jewish and no, this isn't the Star of David. It is a Pentagram". I have inst…

Started by Barry J King

37 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Barry J King

Graffiti/Tags/Sigils vs Vandalism

Who here tags places and property or knows someone who does? What is the overall message behind the tags that you know about? Is it a good…

Started by Ashtoreth Dew

63 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Enoch Freeman

What Tarot Card do you most Identify with?

I myself Identify with the Hermit for this season of my life. I have been on more then one kind of journey and much of my path despite co…

Started by ☽☮☾Lάđŷ Şħάđoψ☽☮☾

34 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by Ashtoreth Dew

First Go at Divination

So I decided to do some wax divining today while it stormed. I struck a match and lit my candle while sending up a little prayer to help me…

Started by Del Mar

6 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Barry J King

Found Swastika

I would say your Swastika visI was from this event  http://news.yahoo.com/black-cop-kkk-rally-south-carolina-heat-viral-213215780.html

Started by Elisabeth Cartwright

0 Jul 20, 2015

Sigils and haints

Similar to Griffin's post, some of you know I just purchased a house. The weather is - finally - drying enough to start the repainting of…

Started by Aurelia Pontia

14 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by TC O'Carra

Glass Pyramid with Flames

Greetings In a dream a couple of days ago, I escaped a potentially fatal situation (along with a lot of other people) and was stunned to f…

Started by Shaun Steiner-Goldberg

2 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by wolf1997

Help Please!

Hello my sister contacted me telling me a weird symbol appeared on her neck which she described as a spot and then what looked like a line…

Started by Amy

14 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Spooky~

Can anyone identify the symbol in this pendant i just bought? Hint..Celtic

Started by EarthWolf

3 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Calista

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service