PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

blackfire is hungry's Discussions (227)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"I've ritually cleansed it and had God A in mind several times, but I've always done…"

blackfire is hungry replied 21 hours ago to Dedicating item to different god?

3 21 hours ago
Reply by blackfire is hungry

"@Barry J King and @Psyche: Yeah, it's "foraging" and not "forging." I think it's pre…"

blackfire is hungry replied Jan 9 to Are there any gods of foraging?

13 Jan 20
Reply by Michael Dragon-eyes

"Thanks, Shawn Blackwolf. And thanks for the link; it would appear there are some, af…"

blackfire is hungry replied Jan 9 to Are there any gods of foraging?

13 Jan 20
Reply by Michael Dragon-eyes

"Thank you, Nephele; I'll check those out. And Happy New Year."

blackfire is hungry replied Jan 1 to Loki's brothers - Can someone help me out here?

7 Jan 1
Reply by Wolfwalker

"I know Thor is his son, but I was referring to the relationship both of them had wit…"

blackfire is hungry replied Jan 1 to Loki's brothers - Can someone help me out here?

7 Jan 1
Reply by Wolfwalker

"Thanks for your reply, Nephele. On another site, someone mentioned finding a little…"

blackfire is hungry replied Dec 31, 2016 to Loki's brothers - Can someone help me out here?

7 Jan 1
Reply by Wolfwalker

"This is great for people whose names are actually in databases. :( If your name was…"

blackfire is hungry replied Nov 15, 2016 to What's Your Name in Other Decades?

6 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names

"Thanks for the advice. I just let myself ride it out and I seem to be coming out of…"

blackfire is hungry replied Nov 3, 2016 to How do you get out of a lull in your practices/spirituality?

13 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Hecate100

""

blackfire is hungry replied Oct 13, 2016 to How to summon a Demon in five easy steps.

30 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by WolfStorm

"I'm American and have heard of "safe spaces," which sound like baloney. Although I…"

blackfire is hungry replied Aug 1, 2016 to Is it ever rude or inappropriate to wear a symbol?

54 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Pine Coney

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service