PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Nephele, Mistress of Names's Discussions (7,933)

Discussions Replied To (7895) Replies Latest Activity

"New Rule:  Every time Trump mentions "fake news," we shoot back with "fake president…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied 2 hours ago to Real Time with Bill Maher

46 2 hours ago
Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names

"I lose.  It's not even the end of February, and I find myself bitching again about T…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied 2 hours ago to Post Here Only If You Can Resist Talking About Trump For 100 Days

112 21 minutes ago
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

"Additional:  I found Bassin's other organization, Avaaz Foundation, at Charity Navig…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied 2 hours ago to 100 Days Of Anti Trump Resistence

209 2 hours ago

"Some people responding to the article in the comments section below posted links to…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied 3 hours ago to 100 Days Of Anti Trump Resistence

209 2 hours ago

"My cold heart warms a little for the Roman goddesses Libitina, Mania, and Nenia (the…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied 9 hours ago to Religio Romana

3 3 hours ago
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

"Hi, Katey.  Are you sure that is a legitimate website?  I ask only because I can't f…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied 16 hours ago to 100 Days Of Anti Trump Resistence

209 2 hours ago

"This is how we fight.   And just today, Trump has shown himself to be not only a lia…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied 18 hours ago to Real Time with Bill Maher

46 2 hours ago

"  The conservatives also eat their own, with Milo Yiannopoulous having been their ma…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied 23 hours ago to Real Time with Bill Maher

46 2 hours ago

"Joel, I hope you don't think that assaulting a speaker on stage is funny. "

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied yesterday to Milo-Ann Coulter-Caitlyn Jenner Tragicomic Trump Show

16 yesterday

"Isn't raku pottery Japanese and banshees are Irish?  What do you call a mix like tha…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied yesterday to Panic at the Ouija Board

42 yesterday
Reply by Mr. Mistoffelees~

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service