PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Nephele, Mistress of Names's Discussions (8,099)

Discussions Replied To (8058) Replies Latest Activity

"Haha!  \m/"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied 8 hours ago to "I Choose Not to Be Offended (And You Should, Too)"

141 8 hours ago
Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names

"So, I read this story today in The Washington Post online:   "Why a racially insensi…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied 11 hours ago to "I Choose Not to Be Offended (And You Should, Too)"

141 8 hours ago

"I suspect you're a professional writer, Vegan.  :) "

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied 12 hours ago to Pagan opinion on controversial stuff; and what-not.

11 12 hours ago
Reply by Wilhelm Douai

"Reminds me of the tv series Lucifer. "

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied 22 hours ago to What song do have on your mind right now?

3480 22 hours ago

"Vegan, you really keep things hopping here at Pagan Space with these topics!  I'm ju…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied yesterday to Pagan opinion on controversial stuff; and what-not.

11 12 hours ago
Reply by Wilhelm Douai

"Sybil Sybarite, from one sybarite to another, welcome to Pagan Space.  Take your pic…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied on Thursday to Your Pagan Name in Anagram

9070 on Thursday

"Rowan Silver Hawk, welcome to Pagan Space, and take your pick:   Luna Kharissa Ume A…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied on Wednesday to Your Pagan Name in Anagram

9070 on Thursday

"Very interesting!  Thanks for sharing that.  If you don't mind, how old were you whe…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied on Wednesday to The Indigenous Religion of Korea - Importance of Initiation

11 yesterday
Reply by Mivi

"Thanks for the info.  I find the oppression of North Korea to be terribly sad for th…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied on Tuesday to Does the word "witch" have a stigma in our community?

36 yesterday
Reply by Who?

"  I think that this gives only an illusion of freedom.  If you prefer to believe "al…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied on Tuesday to Believing, allegory or literal?

10 5 hours ago
Reply by Katey

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service