PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Nephele, Mistress of Names's Discussions (7,763)

Discussions Replied To (7730) Replies Latest Activity

"It does!  I've written some new lyrics, to replace the original, first eight lines…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied 14 hours ago to "As the Wheel Turns"...Imbolc. How will you be celebrating?

8 8 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

"If that punch wasn't actually staged by Richard Spencer & Co, it's still very wr…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied 14 hours ago to Jews Affected By TRUMP USA Related Extremists

35 14 hours ago
Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names

"Beautifully expressed, Michael. The symbolism of lighting a candle is shared by many…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied 18 hours ago to "As the Wheel Turns"...Imbolc. How will you be celebrating?

8 8 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

"Yvonne, here's one more bonus name for you.  This time a posh British name:   Lady J…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied yesterday to Your Pagan Name in Anagram

8987 yesterday

"Yvonne, I'm in a silly mood this morning, so you get a bonus name from my Ministry o…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied yesterday to Your Pagan Name in Anagram

8987 yesterday

"Yvonne Diaz   Jeneve Moonlilly Cheval = lelnjechVvoonaMeleilY   Cheval:  French, lit…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied on Friday to Your Pagan Name in Anagram

8987 yesterday

""

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied on Friday to 100 Days Of Anti Trump Resistence

30 2 hours ago
Reply by Rose

"Nancy Fageol     Nyctelia Juno Felgate = ncnay jttlueie faegol   Nyctelia:  Ancient…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied on Friday to Your Pagan Name in Anagram

8987 yesterday

"Sorry to hear about your miscarriage.  Be well. "

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied on Thursday to Book of LUcifer - What is your opinion

9 on Friday
Reply by Karen Black

"Yah, I was wondering what had happened to ol' Liz, too.   Took one look at the first…"

Nephele, Mistress of Names replied on Thursday to Book of LUcifer - What is your opinion

9 on Friday
Reply by Karen Black

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service