PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Michael Dragon-eyes's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"It is perfect...don't change a thing! Truly an anthem for Pagan Unity! Indeed R.I.P.…"

Michael Dragon-eyes replied 11 hours ago to "As the Wheel Turns"...Imbolc. How will you be celebrating?

8 6 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

"Outstanding!!! It's a nice idea, and who knows!"

Michael Dragon-eyes replied 13 hours ago to "As the Wheel Turns"...Imbolc. How will you be celebrating?

8 6 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

"I did in fact watch the whole inauguration...I don't even know why. Perhaps I was ju…"

Michael Dragon-eyes replied 13 hours ago to 100 Days Of Anti Trump Resistence

29 2 hours ago
Reply by Barry J King

"I absolutely love that song!!! I often thought that it would lend itself well to Pag…"

Michael Dragon-eyes replied 13 hours ago to "As the Wheel Turns"...Imbolc. How will you be celebrating?

8 6 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

"Hello neighbor! And welcome!"

Michael Dragon-eyes replied yesterday to A Wisconsin hello

2 yesterday
Reply by Michael Dragon-eyes

"An interesting question, and a super topic! Thanks for starting it Blackfire! Hmmm,…"

Michael Dragon-eyes replied yesterday to Are there any gods of foraging?

13 yesterday
Reply by Michael Dragon-eyes

"Very clever Faolan, unfortunately if I so much as TOUCH something Christian, my skin…"

Michael Dragon-eyes replied on Thursday to How do you handle it when someone knocks at your door, and proceeds to try to sell you on their particular religion?

45 on Thursday
Reply by Elisabeth Cartwright

""P.S. Why in the hell do people get so shitty about this? What if I already belong t…"

Michael Dragon-eyes replied on Thursday to How do you handle it when someone knocks at your door, and proceeds to try to sell you on their particular religion?

45 on Thursday

"I'm right with you on the nausea! He's a toxic, repulsive creature. I'll watch an ol…"

Michael Dragon-eyes replied on Tuesday to 100 Days Of Anti Trump Resistence

29 2 hours ago
Reply by Barry J King

"Thanks Nephele...perhaps we could use the term "Dark humor!" after all today is Mart…"

Michael Dragon-eyes replied on Monday to How do you handle it when someone knocks at your door, and proceeds to try to sell you on their particular religion?

45 on Thursday

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service