Meridian - The Idaean's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you."

Meridian - The Idaean replied Jul 16 to Hello spirituals

12 on Saturday
Reply by Amelia Rains

"Hi, I'm a follower of Modern Minoan Paganism, an independent spiritual tradition tha…"

Meridian - The Idaean replied Jul 12 to Hello spirituals

12 on Saturday
Reply by Amelia Rains

"You will always miss your partner and you can take solace in that your partner is in…"

Meridian - The Idaean replied Jul 10 to Loss of Fiancé

8 on Thursday
Reply by David J. Mcessey

"My take on the situation is you can meet some women who are there to teach and to ha…"

Meridian - The Idaean replied Jun 13 to Is it me?

12 on Thursday
Reply by Chris

"But there is no particular reason to make the male divine figure the equal to the fe…"

Meridian - The Idaean replied Jun 12 to Bashing Men in the Name of the Goddess is Bigotry, Blasphemy

166 on Thursday

"Yes, virgin goddesses, like Hestia, Artemis, and Athena, were invulnerable to the ca…"

Meridian - The Idaean replied Jun 12 to Bashing Men in the Name of the Goddess is Bigotry, Blasphemy

166 on Thursday

"It's not surprising that women after 2000 years of male rule would want to exclude m…"

Meridian - The Idaean replied Jun 11 to Bashing Men in the Name of the Goddess is Bigotry, Blasphemy

166 on Thursday

"http://www.cretanspiraldecoded.com/ Here is the link The Idaeans are what I call the…"

Meridian - The Idaean replied May 14 to New To This. Any Tips?

7 May 14
Reply by Meridian - The Idaean

"'how do I meditate to become grounded and centered.' My website suggests how this ca…"

Meridian - The Idaean replied May 14 to New To This. Any Tips?

7 May 14
Reply by Meridian - The Idaean

"I've never worked in a coven but from what I know of them I would think it would be…"

Meridian - The Idaean replied May 4 to What are your thoughts on Online Covens?

16 Jun 5
Reply by Enola Sage

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service