PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

David T. McKee's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"Dave, have you heard of correlation between particles, or as Einstein called it, "Sp…"

David T. McKee replied Sep 29 to Throw-back Thursday: What ideas aren't you willing to consider?

81 Oct 11
Reply by SIN JONES

"Dave Pellani wrote: I am afraid I am going to have to call "BS" on this... I am usin…"

David T. McKee replied Sep 29 to Throw-back Thursday: What ideas aren't you willing to consider?

81 Oct 11
Reply by SIN JONES

"I should like to offer this quote, which comes from a reviewer of our current societ…"

David T. McKee replied Sep 26 to Have Society become too Politically Correct? Are we afraid of telling the truth even if it bothers someone else?

77 Oct 22
Reply by James R Callahan

"This!"

David T. McKee replied Sep 26 to Have Society become too Politically Correct? Are we afraid of telling the truth even if it bothers someone else?

77 Oct 22

"Don't you see? These two things go hand in glove. We define "Polite Society" as a se…"

77 Oct 22

"It is boring! It's all about boredom. It's defining a reality where everyone feels a…"

77 Oct 22

"There is a big difference between "politeness" and "repressiveness" - unfortunately…"

77 Oct 22

"Agreed. But unfortunately much of what is now considered "hate speech" has nothing t…"

77 Oct 22

"I wasn't talking about that (PTSD) I am quite familiar with it actually. I was talki…"

77 Oct 22

"I actually agree with your assessment Shawn, my main beef is with those who need to…"

David T. McKee replied Sep 25 to Have Society become too Politically Correct? Are we afraid of telling the truth even if it bothers someone else?

77 Oct 22

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service