PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Aurelia Pontia's Discussions (4,875)

Discussions Replied To (4842) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess some people would say you hate America if you drag out all our dirty laundry…"

Aurelia Pontia replied on Thursday to Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

49 5 hours ago
Reply by Olivia Moffitt

"The Intolerance Meme declares that not only is Yahweh the only god, but in addition,…"

Aurelia Pontia replied on Thursday to Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

49 5 hours ago
Reply by Olivia Moffitt

"The high priestess and mother of cups are not necessarily rivals at all."

Aurelia Pontia replied Apr 16 to Wild unknown tarot reading

6 Apr 16
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

"I don't see them clashing that diametrically.  What was it that caught your attentio…"

Aurelia Pontia replied Apr 14 to Wild unknown tarot reading

6 Apr 16
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

"You said it, Kelly."

Aurelia Pontia replied Apr 14 to Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

49 5 hours ago
Reply by Olivia Moffitt

"The hypocritical arrogance that some of these Christians display is beyond belief."

Aurelia Pontia replied Apr 14 to Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

49 5 hours ago
Reply by Olivia Moffitt

"What was it?"

Aurelia Pontia replied Apr 14 to Wild unknown tarot reading

6 Apr 16
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

"But only if you're interested in finding out. I've had 4 paranormal things happen t…"

Aurelia Pontia replied Apr 8 to Paranormal Activity Question

12 Apr 8
Reply by Enigma

"This is inherently the sham with the system, when you have to pay more money than wh…"

Aurelia Pontia replied Apr 1 to Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

49 5 hours ago
Reply by Olivia Moffitt

"I have ran across theories that the Gods of other religions are demons deceiving the…"

Aurelia Pontia replied Mar 31 to Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

49 5 hours ago
Reply by Olivia Moffitt

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service