PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Aurelia Pontia's Discussions (4,710)

Discussions Replied To (4683) Replies Latest Activity

"And you're still not grasping the fact that the majority of the Hebrews did not live…"

Aurelia Pontia replied 19 hours ago to UK Pagans respond to questions about Easter and Ostara

39 18 hours ago
Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names

"I'm not quoting the bible as if it was real. I'm using the bible's stories as writte…"

Aurelia Pontia replied 20 hours ago to UK Pagans respond to questions about Easter and Ostara

39 18 hours ago

"Not sure you understand what I'm saying. Unless you have direct observation of your…"

Aurelia Pontia replied 20 hours ago to Who do you thank for the good things that happen to you?

14 13 hours ago
Reply by Philonous

"If you have any evidence to the contrary, other than your "distinctly western unders…"

Aurelia Pontia replied yesterday to UK Pagans respond to questions about Easter and Ostara

39 18 hours ago

"You know, Aurelia...  Stubbornness is not an intellectual virtue. Neither is being…"

Aurelia Pontia replied yesterday to UK Pagans respond to questions about Easter and Ostara

39 18 hours ago

"Yup.  Especially when my desire for something is atypical and the response ties dire…"

Aurelia Pontia replied yesterday to Who do you thank for the good things that happen to you?

14 13 hours ago
Reply by Philonous

"How can people engage in fruitful conversation when they are polarized in understand…"

Aurelia Pontia replied yesterday to Pagan approach to semantics

17 3 hours ago
Reply by Vegan

"Major factor?  I'm sure it was ONE factor. But by itself, as you implied, was not t…"

Aurelia Pontia replied on Thursday to UK Pagans respond to questions about Easter and Ostara

39 18 hours ago

"No one knows how he did what he claimed to have done. He might have been an animal…"

Aurelia Pontia replied on Thursday to Rasputin, Shaman or Christian Monk?

8 yesterday
Reply by Wilhelm Douai

"Can either of you provide some sources to back your claim? I am arguing that just k…"

Aurelia Pontia replied on Wednesday to UK Pagans respond to questions about Easter and Ostara

39 18 hours ago

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service