PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Dave Pellani's Discussions (1,651)

Discussions Replied To (1160) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, the communists call that "re education camps" There is a strange fine line bet…"

Dave Pellani replied 16 hours ago to Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

52 16 hours ago
Reply by Dave Pellani

"There is no doubt that being born or brought into christianity is the hardest part o…"

Dave Pellani replied yesterday to Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

52 16 hours ago
Reply by Dave Pellani

"@ Olivia Well, personally, I would rather be in Hell, ha ha... This is not about peo…"

Dave Pellani replied on Sunday to Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

52 16 hours ago
Reply by Dave Pellani

"There are many images of traditional mythologies that fit the narrative. Physical im…"

Dave Pellani replied on Sunday to Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

52 16 hours ago
Reply by Dave Pellani

"And furthermore, I don't know who these arabs think they are bullshitting, Palestine…"

Dave Pellani replied on Saturday to Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

52 16 hours ago
Reply by Dave Pellani

"The entire history of the region is one of periodic millennial migration, thousands…"

Dave Pellani replied on Saturday to Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

52 16 hours ago
Reply by Dave Pellani

"Modern christianity is nothing more than a swamp of intellectualism that is held hos…"

52 16 hours ago
Reply by Dave Pellani

"It's a great testimonial for a personal transformation that does not fit someone els…"

Dave Pellani replied on Friday to Death & Resurrection

2 on Friday
Reply by Dave Pellani

"I'm sure that religious freedom must have been on their agenda, and the reason I say…"

Dave Pellani replied on Friday to Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

52 16 hours ago
Reply by Dave Pellani

"I don't think the pilgrims left England to escape religious persecution either. I th…"

Dave Pellani replied on Thursday to Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

52 16 hours ago
Reply by Dave Pellani

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service