PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Mivi's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Well firstly, did you have an ominous feel from the skulls themselves? Second, was t…"

Mivi replied Nov 14 to voodoo dream

9 on Monday
Reply by Eoin Whiteside

"Thank you! :)"

Mivi replied Sep 9 to Welcome your newest ordained mudang (korean shaman-priest)!

12 Sep 9
Reply by Mivi

"언니 정말 고맙습니다!! ㅜ.ㅜ"

Mivi replied Sep 9 to Welcome your newest ordained mudang (korean shaman-priest)!

12 Sep 9
Reply by Mivi

"Lol. Thank you!"

Mivi replied Sep 4 to Welcome your newest ordained mudang (korean shaman-priest)!

12 Sep 9
Reply by Mivi

"About there. There was a great number of things we had to special order, such as a b…"

Mivi replied Sep 4 to Welcome your newest ordained mudang (korean shaman-priest)!

12 Sep 9
Reply by Mivi

"Thank you.. :)"

12 Sep 9
Reply by Mivi

"Thank you. :)"

12 Sep 9
Reply by Mivi

"I don't know how old she is but feel free to send her my way and I can help her. :)…"

Mivi replied Sep 3 to The Indigenous Religion of Korea - Importance of Initiation

14 Sep 3
Reply by Mivi

"Anyone hear about how he just abolished the separation between church and state?"

Mivi replied May 5 to Trump After 100 Days In Office

267 May 6
Reply by Katey

""By the gods or the clients?" The clients. But since some of our pantheon are our an…"

Mivi replied Apr 27 to The Indigenous Religion of Korea - Importance of Initiation

14 Sep 3
Reply by Mivi

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service