PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Mivi's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! :)"

Mivi replied Sep 9 to Welcome your newest ordained mudang (korean shaman-priest)!

12 Sep 9
Reply by Mivi

"언니 정말 고맙습니다!! ㅜ.ㅜ"

Mivi replied Sep 9 to Welcome your newest ordained mudang (korean shaman-priest)!

12 Sep 9
Reply by Mivi

"Lol. Thank you!"

Mivi replied Sep 4 to Welcome your newest ordained mudang (korean shaman-priest)!

12 Sep 9
Reply by Mivi

"About there. There was a great number of things we had to special order, such as a b…"

Mivi replied Sep 4 to Welcome your newest ordained mudang (korean shaman-priest)!

12 Sep 9
Reply by Mivi

"Thank you.. :)"

12 Sep 9
Reply by Mivi

"Thank you. :)"

12 Sep 9
Reply by Mivi

"I don't know how old she is but feel free to send her my way and I can help her. :)…"

Mivi replied Sep 3 to The Indigenous Religion of Korea - Importance of Initiation

14 Sep 3
Reply by Mivi

"Anyone hear about how he just abolished the separation between church and state?"

Mivi replied May 5 to Trump After 100 Days In Office

267 May 6
Reply by Katey

""By the gods or the clients?" The clients. But since some of our pantheon are our an…"

Mivi replied Apr 27 to The Indigenous Religion of Korea - Importance of Initiation

14 Sep 3
Reply by Mivi

"As long as they have korean ethnicity within two gens, it's just as likely as a "ful…"

Mivi replied Apr 26 to The Indigenous Religion of Korea - Importance of Initiation

14 Sep 3
Reply by Mivi

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service