PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Amanda Haynes's Discussions (436)

Discussions Replied To (363) Replies Latest Activity

"The first time I heard "Heathens", I thought, "Thor's blue balls, I wish people woul…"

Amanda Haynes replied Oct 26, 2016 to Samhain Invocation Playlists: What R your fave tunes 2 create atmosphere 4 Samhain? Whether it B 2 enhance a spooky feel, celebrate the turn of the wheel or invoke a threshold experience or any else?

1 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Amanda Haynes

"Where did our resident Trump defenders go? Yoo-hoo! Come out, come out wherever you…"

Amanda Haynes replied Oct 13, 2016 to Trump supporters want to stop women from voting

24 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Jason Durham

"You forgot to mention a first-aid kit among the supplies. Lazy magicians can achiev…"

Amanda Haynes replied Oct 12, 2016 to How to summon a Demon in five easy steps.

36 May 26, 2017
Reply by Rose

"It depends on many factors. You would have to ask archeologists, who BTW, do not tre…"

Amanda Haynes replied Oct 11, 2016 to How do we know this was normal?

7 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Michael Dragon-eyes

"Sounds like you are doing the right thing."

Amanda Haynes replied Oct 9, 2016 to Trigger Warning - This topic involves talk of suicide.

11 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by danny buyck

"Do not take influences from "neo-pagans" exclusively; they make sh*t up. So does ev…"

Amanda Haynes replied Oct 9, 2016 to Just came out to the Church...

85 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Myst Moonlight

"I seemed angry? I didn't feel angry. And I did not mean to imply that you were judgi…"

Amanda Haynes replied Oct 9, 2016 to Trigger Warning - This topic involves talk of suicide.

11 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by danny buyck

"My advice to you regarding your friend is to just listen to what he has to say and r…"

11 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by danny buyck

"I have noticed that about Trump supporters also. They can dish it out, but they can'…"

Amanda Haynes replied Oct 2, 2016 to Trump is planning to lose the debates

140 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names

"I consider prayer to be a kind of spell, and I have prayed as far back I remember. I…"

Amanda Haynes replied Oct 1, 2016 to Newbie

7 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by Sarah mooncloud

RSS

© 2018 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service