PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Infernal Seraph's Discussions (1,609)

Discussions Replied To (1525) Replies Latest Activity

"First of all let me say that I'm definitely not a fan of Romney for multiple reasons…"

Infernal Seraph replied Jun 5, 2012 to Lets Talk Presidential Candidate.......Anyone?

753 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by SIN JONES

"My Pagan beliefs value liberty, individualism, self-reliance, and personal responsib…"

Infernal Seraph replied Jun 5, 2012 to Lets Talk Presidential Candidate.......Anyone?

753 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by SIN JONES

"History disagrees with you, just look at what happened in Libya last year. Governmen…"

Infernal Seraph replied Jun 5, 2012 to Romanian witches to cast anti-government spell

13 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Rose

"Of course, let's just let the government take our money and walk all over us because…"

Infernal Seraph replied Jun 2, 2012 to Romanian witches to cast anti-government spell

13 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Rose

"Yes I realize the source is pretty biased, but the photos are proof enough IMO. If y…"

Infernal Seraph replied Jun 1, 2012 to Obama closes off Vietnam Memorial for 7 hours on Memorial Day...

3 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Rose

Sponsor

"Under socialized medicine yes we would be footing the bill. That's why Obamacare is…"

Infernal Seraph replied Jun 1, 2012 to Hmm Mayorof New York wants to Ban large soft drinks- hmmm

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Lady Aurora- Hekate)Ø(

Sponsor

"Why not just leave it to the individuals to take responsibility for their own choice…"

Infernal Seraph replied Jun 1, 2012 to Hmm Mayorof New York wants to Ban large soft drinks- hmmm

49 Jun 4, 2012

Sponsor

"He still had the choice not to drink it all. I don't see how it was the restaraunt's…"

49 Jun 4, 2012

Sponsor

"When people end up needing to be on Social Security at like 35 because obesity has c…"

Infernal Seraph replied May 31, 2012 to Hmm Mayorof New York wants to Ban large soft drinks- hmmm

49 Jun 4, 2012

Sponsor

"God I hate Bloomberg so much. He reminds me of that king from Robin Hood, treating h…"

Infernal Seraph replied May 31, 2012 to Hmm Mayorof New York wants to Ban large soft drinks- hmmm

49 Jun 4, 2012

RSS

© 2014 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service