PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Spooky~'s Discussions (939)

Discussions Replied To (920) Replies Latest Activity

"Cue anecdote:- Yesterday, while in the parking lot of my place of employ, I was appr…"

Spooky~ replied on Wednesday to How do you handle it when someone knocks at your door, and proceeds to try to sell you on their particular religion?

45 yesterday
Reply by Elisabeth Cartwright

"Your words, not mine."

Spooky~ replied on Monday to How do you handle it when someone knocks at your door, and proceeds to try to sell you on their particular religion?

45 yesterday

"Oh dear! We can't knock on this door! They posted a SIGN! People won't read a sign u…"

Spooky~ replied on Monday to How do you handle it when someone knocks at your door, and proceeds to try to sell you on their particular religion?

45 yesterday

"So you devolved into threats of physical violence because someone was "talking"?"

45 yesterday

"You're such a turd! LOL!"

Spooky~ replied on Sunday to How do you handle it when someone knocks at your door, and proceeds to try to sell you on their particular religion?

45 yesterday

"Since when did broadcasting a religious preference act as a deterrent to evangelical…"

Spooky~ replied on Sunday to How do you handle it when someone knocks at your door, and proceeds to try to sell you on their particular religion?

45 yesterday

"First, the anecdotal stories where the homeowner answers the door in the nude, likel…"

45 yesterday

"I always chuckle when pagans try to act superior to Christians, but don't have a clu…"

Spooky~ replied on Sunday to being pagan, yet loving the Holiday/Christmas season?

56 yesterday

"Increased intraocular pressure is causing this specifically. I once read a "method"…"

Spooky~ replied Jan 11 to Miniscule specks of "light" i happen to see

12 Jan 13
Reply by Fruit Loup-Garou

"Who's up for smashing stereotypes? Not these guys :3"

Spooky~ replied Jan 5 to These Four are getting charged with a hate crime

52 Jan 11
Reply by Azriel

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service