PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Tim Thompson's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"With you bro."

Tim Thompson replied Jan 30, 2010 to Hilarious - Warning to Male Members, please, if you dont have a sense of humour - DON'T READ! HA!

50 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Deirdre

"Sorry dont mean to sound so rough. However show me your knickers and I'll show you m…"

Tim Thompson replied Jan 30, 2010 to Hilarious - Warning to Male Members, please, if you dont have a sense of humour - DON'T READ! HA!

50 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Deirdre

"Are we talking about my knickers or yours? If men make jokes about women we are cons…"

50 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Deirdre

"OK.....but to fair you need to find jokes about women and send them out. of course t…"

Tim Thompson replied Jan 3, 2010 to Hilarious - Warning to Male Members, please, if you dont have a sense of humour - DON'T READ! HA!

50 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Deirdre

"I went to therpy 1st then I joined a 12step group called CODA to work on my issuses.…"

Tim Thompson replied Jan 3, 2010 to Daily Empowerment!

21 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Meredith

"Just goes to prove you gals have alot of demands and harder to please!"

Tim Thompson replied Jan 3, 2010 to Men, they always so paranoid!!!!!!!!!how true.

33 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by PamWiccan

"You guy also fogot the Morrgina and Kali Goddess form hell."

Tim Thompson replied Jan 3, 2010 to The demonizing or belitting of the male presence in Paganism and Wiccan

711 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Rev. Mark Andrew O'Hearn

"I really don"t know but I think it is an overraction to relgions that only promote m…"

Tim Thompson replied Jan 3, 2010 to The demonizing or belitting of the male presence in Paganism and Wiccan

711 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Rev. Mark Andrew O'Hearn

"It seems to me that feminism has not done much good for men. The books that come out…"

Tim Thompson replied Jan 3, 2010 to Strong Feminist? or Strong Female?

70 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Tim Thompson

"I see this all the time. To me feminism has become a dogma that only promotes the th…"

Tim Thompson replied Jan 3, 2010 to Feminism....???....????

157 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Sophie Jones

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service