PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Medb St. Jerome's Discussions (281)

Discussions Replied To (271) Replies Latest Activity

"Answering the question hypothetically, assuming I didn’t have Hade’s touch with plan…"

Medb St. Jerome replied 45 minutes ago to What are the "must have" herbs and flowers in your garden?

18 45 minutes ago
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

"So, that would be no then."

Medb St. Jerome replied 46 minutes ago to What are the "must have" herbs and flowers in your garden?

18 45 minutes ago
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

"Has anyone attempted to grow aconite (a.k.a wolf's bane)? I had a deep dream about t…"

Medb St. Jerome replied 18 hours ago to What are the "must have" herbs and flowers in your garden?

18 45 minutes ago
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

"Having grown up LGBT when being gay was illegal and potentially lethal, I’m pretty g…"

Medb St. Jerome replied 19 hours ago to Do you live an alternative lifestyle? Please share!

34 19 hours ago
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

"Mugwort contains Thujone and promotes dreams and intuition. I make a tea from it wit…"

Medb St. Jerome replied yesterday to What are the "must have" herbs and flowers in your garden?

18 45 minutes ago
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

"I browse the local library a lot, but it sounds (though probably isn’t) like you’re…"

Medb St. Jerome replied yesterday to How do I start worrying and learn to love reading?

12 22 hours ago
Reply by Corbul

"Precognition is its own thing because it doesn’t necessarily come with images. It ca…"

Medb St. Jerome replied yesterday to Remote Viewing

7 6 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

"The simplest method I know is Salt and Water. Bless the salt, bless the water, put t…"

Medb St. Jerome replied yesterday to Advise for a House Cleansing

3 yesterday
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

"Honestly, while I have paid attention to the technical details of remote viewing, it…"

Medb St. Jerome replied yesterday to Remote Viewing

7 6 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

"Everyone is capable of producing psychical effects, and, in fact, everybody does on…"

Medb St. Jerome replied yesterday to How does one know for sure if they possess psychic abilities?

3 yesterday
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service