PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Medb St. Jerome's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"He's a narcissistic sociopath and needs constant attention to exist. He'll say anyth…"

Medb St. Jerome replied on Wednesday to Real Time with Bill Maher

46 2 hours ago
Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names

"The difference between Milo and Joan Rivers is that Joan was funny and Milo isn’t. I…"

Medb St. Jerome replied on Wednesday to Real Time with Bill Maher

46 2 hours ago
Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names

"Ah, I don't watch (or read) the Game of Thrones. However, "needle" was the repeating…"

Medb St. Jerome replied Feb 12 to Post Here Only If You Can Resist Talking About Trump For 100 Days

112 21 minutes ago
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

"Wait, is that a reference to Michael Swanwick's "The Iron Dragon's Daughter". I read…"

Medb St. Jerome replied Feb 11 to Post Here Only If You Can Resist Talking About Trump For 100 Days

112 21 minutes ago
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

"At some point you have to learn to trust you're inner compass. It said, despite all…"

Medb St. Jerome replied Feb 11 to Why do I do this?

6 10 hours ago
Reply by Pine Coney

"Darn it, I can’t let you go with the wrong idea. It is not apathy—it is Identity. Id…"

Medb St. Jerome replied Feb 6 to It's really sad...

137 Feb 14
Reply by Mr. Mistoffelees~

"What you’re doing is equivalent to the old way. Voluntarily releasing your attachmen…"

Medb St. Jerome replied Feb 6 to For New Members : Questions For Older Members Regarding Magic(k) ?

69 Feb 12
Reply by Laurence C.

"Astrology is really about cycles not specific stars, and your sun-sign is not very i…"

Medb St. Jerome replied Feb 6 to Nasa changes zodiac: living under the wrong sign?

29 Feb 8
Reply by Wolfwalker

"This is an attempt by materialists to discredit what they see as "Woo". I would igno…"

Medb St. Jerome replied Feb 5 to Nasa changes zodiac: living under the wrong sign?

29 Feb 8
Reply by Wolfwalker

"The problem is that “We the People” voted to ignore Global Warming. The Orange POTUS…"

Medb St. Jerome replied Feb 5 to It's really sad...

137 Feb 14
Reply by Mr. Mistoffelees~

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service