PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Medb St. Jerome's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"There are a several recordings of ambient natural sound like the Solitudes series by…"

Medb St. Jerome replied Jun 7 to Meditation And Trance Issues

5 Jun 8
Reply by Rowan Blackbird

"The Mysterium lecutures : A Journey through C. G. Jung's Mysteriu coniunctionis by E…"

Medb St. Jerome replied Jun 4 to What book are you reading right now?

77 Jun 11
Reply by Mary Sullins

""we didn't find much sub-Saharan African ancestry," so, David Rohl is right again. H…"

Medb St. Jerome replied Jun 4 to mummy's DNA reveals actual ancestry

16 Jun 4
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

"Actually, Mutual Dreaming seems to operate much like Remote Viewing. It’s not limite…"

Medb St. Jerome replied Jun 1 to What Great Books on Paganism, Magick, Witchcraft, Divination, etc. are YOU reading now?

24 Jun 7
Reply by David T. McKee

"The cause of drug addition is the nature of your 'cage'. Rats placed in a small cage…"

Medb St. Jerome replied May 31 to The cause of drug addiction.

9 May 31
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

"I just finished Emma Wilby’s “The Visions of Isobel Gowdie: Magic, Witchcraft and Da…"

Medb St. Jerome replied May 30 to What Great Books on Paganism, Magick, Witchcraft, Divination, etc. are YOU reading now?

24 Jun 7
Reply by David T. McKee

"This was also the theme of Disney's Tomorrowland. One of my favorite movies because…"

Medb St. Jerome replied May 27 to Great Quotes

123 Jun 14
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

"Ah, but the servant waits, while the master baits! (Madeline Kahn as Empress Nympho…"

Medb St. Jerome replied May 26 to Great Quotes

123 Jun 14
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

"A poet will always respond to a poet, whatever the subject of their discourse and wh…"

Medb St. Jerome replied May 26 to Great Quotes

123 Jun 14
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

"I know I fade in and out of the net because posting is a distraction from what I sho…"

Medb St. Jerome replied May 17 to Why do people start a group if they are not going to keep up on it?

31 May 18
Reply by Covfefe™

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service