PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Medb St. Jerome's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Turning and turning in the widening gyre The falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things…"

Medb St. Jerome replied yesterday to 100 Days Of Anti Trump Resistence

30 2 hours ago
Reply by Rose

"There is some question as to whether circles, in the grimoire tradition, originated…"

Medb St. Jerome replied on Thursday to Invocation, Evocation

16 on Thursday
Reply by Elisabeth Cartwright

"Humans are fundamentally irrational anyway, and all the more so if they’re not aware…"

Medb St. Jerome replied on Thursday to How do you handle it when someone knocks at your door, and proceeds to try to sell you on their particular religion?

45 on Thursday

"I politely disengage with them, while I slowly close the door. It’s pretty much the…"

Medb St. Jerome replied on Thursday to How do you handle it when someone knocks at your door, and proceeds to try to sell you on their particular religion?

45 on Thursday

"I have to admit my gematria is weak. It’s on my research list, but I haven’t gotten…"

Medb St. Jerome replied Jan 16 to Discussion For The New Year : Magic And The Human Brain

40 on Tuesday
Reply by Oriel

"To be honest, while I agree with Vogel’s overall theory, the blue flashes strike me…"

Medb St. Jerome replied Jan 15 to Discussion For The New Year : Magic And The Human Brain

40 on Tuesday
Reply by Oriel

"After mulling it over a bit, I think Vogel’s crystals are classic enchanted objects.…"

Medb St. Jerome replied Jan 15 to Discussion For The New Year : Magic And The Human Brain

40 on Tuesday
Reply by Oriel

"“We have seen that the atom of chemistry, for instance, demonstrates the quality of…"

40 on Tuesday
Reply by Oriel

"To me, Marcel Vogel’s work looks Alchemical, which means what was going on in his mi…"

40 on Tuesday
Reply by Oriel

"I’ve been working in the software industry for a very long time, and I tend to have…"

40 on Tuesday
Reply by Oriel

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service