PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Barry J King's Discussions (4,757)

Discussions Replied To (3916) Replies Latest Activity

"All of my friends know of my beliefs, so, if they entrusted me with the well being o…"

Barry J King replied Oct 3 to Becoming a godfather\ godmother if you're pagan

8 Oct 4
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

"Yep, agreed."

Barry J King replied Oct 3 to Ya know what ticks me off about all these shooters?

15 Oct 5
Reply by Dave Pellani

"I believe in the right to free speech, that includes offensive and vulgar speech. Ho…"

Barry J King replied Sep 29 to Have Society become too Politically Correct? Are we afraid of telling the truth even if it bothers someone else?

76 on Thursday
Reply by Elisabeth Cartwright

"I shower every Saturday regardless of whether I need it or not."

Barry J King replied Sep 27 to What do you consider clean?

25 Oct 3
Reply by Corbul

"If our biological wiring, is so identical, why haven't more people just walked into…"

Barry J King replied Sep 15 to The Burning Man festival finally lives up to it's name

37 Sep 15
Reply by Barry J King

"We don't live in ancient times. Put your apples and oranges back on the cart."

Barry J King replied Sep 11 to The Burning Man festival finally lives up to it's name

37 Sep 15
Reply by Barry J King

"Genetics is a science, eugenics is a pseudo-science used by nasty collectivist in an…"

Barry J King replied Sep 11 to Eugenics: Why so serious?

114 Sep 19
Reply by Dave Pellani

"Do you really think Deep State is going to allow a true film revealing it's secrets?…"

Barry J King replied Sep 11 to Dr. Steven Greer: Unacknowleged Movie now on Netflix

2 Sep 13
Reply by David T. McKee

"Yea, if the person influenced is mentally ill. Lets not all sit around and pretend t…"

Barry J King replied Sep 11 to The Burning Man festival finally lives up to it's name

37 Sep 15
Reply by Barry J King

"*not left /right..."

Barry J King replied Sep 4 to University Greek Life Retreat Cancelled After Racist Banana Peel Found Hanging in Tree

25 Sep 13
Reply by David T. McKee

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service