PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Barry J King's Discussions (4,779)

Discussions Replied To (3944) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't heard many spiritual leaders refer to their believers/followers as clients…"

Barry J King replied 23 hours ago to The Indigenous Religion of Korea - Importance of Initiation

11 22 hours ago
Reply by Mivi

""

Barry J King replied 23 hours ago to Pagan opinion on controversial stuff; and what-not.

11 6 hours ago
Reply by Wilhelm Douai

"If a person's genetic make up was 1/8 Korean, could they become a Mugyo/ Musok? Can…"

Barry J King replied yesterday to The Indigenous Religion of Korea - Importance of Initiation

11 22 hours ago
Reply by Mivi

"No, it doesn't seem ridiculous at all. Next deer season, the bucks stop here. "

Barry J King replied yesterday to Pagan people and money!

13 2 hours ago
Reply by WolfStorm

"Freedom is about making your own choices. With freedom comes responsibility, which i…"

Barry J King replied on Tuesday to Believing, allegory or literal?

9 11 hours ago
Reply by Vegan

"Thanks for the information."

Barry J King replied on Monday to Exorcism and Cults in South Korea

29 on Tuesday
Reply by bubbles

"No, problem here."

Barry J King replied on Sunday to Does the word "witch" have a stigma in our community?

36 yesterday
Reply by Who?

"I did not know of them until I happened upon the article. It would make sense, since…"

Barry J King replied Apr 21 to The Kalash Get Official Recognition from Pakistani Government

2 Apr 21
Reply by Barry J King

"Well, when told I'm going to Hell and reply, "I'll give her a big kiss when I see he…"

Barry J King replied Apr 21 to Pagan approach to semantics

24 4 hours ago
Reply by David J. Mcessey

"I doubt it. Snowden and Assange embarrassed some of the most powerful people on Eart…"

Barry J King replied Apr 21 to Ms. Chelsea Manning free May 17th?

5 Apr 21
Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service