PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Barry J King's Discussions (4,777)

Discussions Replied To (3940) Replies Latest Activity

"I see white guys dressed like this all the time and no surprise, one of the guys pos…"

Barry J King replied Apr 30 to "I Choose Not to Be Offended (And You Should, Too)"

158 May 13
Reply by Rose

"I haven't heard many spiritual leaders refer to their believers/followers as clients…"

Barry J King replied Apr 27 to The Indigenous Religion of Korea - Importance of Initiation

11 Apr 27
Reply by Mivi

"If a person's genetic make up was 1/8 Korean, could they become a Mugyo/ Musok? Can…"

Barry J King replied Apr 26 to The Indigenous Religion of Korea - Importance of Initiation

11 Apr 27
Reply by Mivi

"Thanks for the information."

Barry J King replied Apr 24 to Exorcism and Cults in South Korea

29 Apr 25
Reply by bubbles

"No, problem here."

Barry J King replied Apr 23 to Does the word "witch" have a stigma in our community?

41 May 8
Reply by David J. Mcessey

"I did not know of them until I happened upon the article. It would make sense, since…"

Barry J King replied Apr 21 to The Kalash Get Official Recognition from Pakistani Government

2 Apr 21
Reply by Barry J King

""

Barry J King replied Apr 21 to UK Pagans respond to questions about Easter and Ostara

40 Apr 24
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

"I didn't know if they had to restart the count at the beginning of each month or not."

Barry J King replied Apr 20 to UK Pagans respond to questions about Easter and Ostara

40 Apr 24
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

"Apparently, the Anglo-Saxons had a lunisolar calendar, which means, they had months…"

Barry J King replied Apr 20 to UK Pagans respond to questions about Easter and Ostara

40 Apr 24
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

"If you didn't know when the calendar starts, you could risk working on the Sabbath,…"

40 Apr 24
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service