PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Barry J King's Discussions (3,716)

Discussions Replied To (2931) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe, maybe not. His op doesn't really reveal much in the way of his beliefs."

Barry J King replied on Wednesday to Dark Spirit/Evil Entity Attachment Please Help

67 on Thursday
Reply by Rose

"Control the flow of information & you control..."

Barry J King replied on Wednesday to Your opinion (UPDATE)

31 21 hours ago
Reply by Fiona

"God is a noun, but, it is incorrectly used as a proper noun..."

Barry J King replied on Wednesday to Huffington Post Posted an Article About Pagans and Sex

78 1 hour ago
Reply by David J. Mcessey

"Yea, I knocked the secret knock a number of times, but, you must've passed out."

Barry J King replied on Wednesday to Huffington Post Posted an Article About Pagans and Sex

78 1 hour ago
Reply by David J. Mcessey

"I don't think it is necessary to alleviate ignorance with every single discussion."

Barry J King replied on Tuesday to Witches ‘are putting curses on unborn babies through ultrasounds you put on Facebook’

61 12 hours ago
Reply by Spooky~

"They can move on. Nothing here forcing them to read it."

Barry J King replied on Tuesday to Witches ‘are putting curses on unborn babies through ultrasounds you put on Facebook’

61 12 hours ago
Reply by Spooky~

"Apparently, he's also recently said for folks not to buy from thrift stores, because…"

61 12 hours ago
Reply by Spooky~

"Ripper- the man makes a mockery of himself."

61 12 hours ago
Reply by Spooky~

"He feeds the blood diamonds to the vampires."

61 12 hours ago
Reply by Spooky~

"I don't see how it would be possible to represent the whole of Paganism."

Barry J King replied on Tuesday to WITCHES COUNCIL

45 yesterday
Reply by Amee Tuta Starglow

RSS

© 2015 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service