PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Xuchilbara's Discussions (11,668)

Discussions Replied To (11253) Replies Latest Activity

"Myths reflect the culture."

Xuchilbara replied 22 hours ago to Was the Path you choose a curiosity that you stuck with, or a revelation?

22 22 hours ago
Reply by Xuchilbara

"It was a long development and I have studied many paths, because of this, I tend to…"

Xuchilbara replied 22 hours ago to Was the Path you choose a curiosity that you stuck with, or a revelation?

22 22 hours ago
Reply by Xuchilbara

"My answer: to bring about change through my will. Sciencey answer: psycho drama, ps…"

Xuchilbara replied Dec 9 to if you practice magick, have you ever asked yourself why?

13 13 hours ago
Reply by Mystic Momma

"I am also interested since this is the first I've heard of it. I have seen Jewitcher…"

Xuchilbara replied Dec 9 to Was the Path you choose a curiosity that you stuck with, or a revelation?

22 22 hours ago
Reply by Xuchilbara

"There's a lot of grimoires about that. Goetia for one. Jfc we went from ghost traps…"

Xuchilbara replied Dec 4 to Demon Lures

10 Dec 9
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

"I showed her the topic and she said she has not logged on for years. I doubt she wil…"

Xuchilbara replied Dec 3 to Celtic Lass

13 Dec 3
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

"It depends on what I am doing. I use my hair in rituals a lot, because hair is conne…"

Xuchilbara replied Dec 1 to Ritual Candles and Hair

22 Dec 10
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

"She is active on Facebook and has her own group."

Xuchilbara replied Nov 28 to Celtic Lass

13 Dec 3
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

"With Set since he was the god of foreigners and they had periods of foreign rule, th…"

Xuchilbara replied Nov 9 to Allah is an old Moon god?

34 Nov 30
Reply by bubbles

"Yeah I lean towards a more Roman or Western approach personally, too. I actually don…"

Xuchilbara replied Nov 9 to Allah is an old Moon god?

34 Nov 30
Reply by bubbles

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service