PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Lady Lilith's Discussions (11,469)

Discussions Replied To (11051) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, that's secularism. It's fine. You can celebrate with being secular. Even the r…"

Lady Lilith replied Jan 12 to being pagan, yet loving the Holiday/Christmas season?

56 on Thursday
Reply by Elisabeth Cartwright

"I love it. It's so mysterious. I want to get into more Italian traditions eventually…"

Lady Lilith replied Jan 10 to Worshipping Lilith

26 Jan 10
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

"I think there is some folkloric elements to the Zohar, as it seems the author is awa…"

26 Jan 10
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

"I think the vast majority of the normal animal people are just seeing the nahuallis.…"

Lady Lilith replied Jan 10 to Otherkin

394 Jan 10
Reply by Lady Lilith

"Additionally, you may want to check out this site that has historical and modern inf…"

26 Jan 10
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

"Books on Lilith or contain information on her: "The Hebrew Goddess" "Lilith: The Fir…"

26 Jan 10
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

""Lilith was historically viewed as a demon by the rabbis who wrote Jewish lore, and…"

26 Jan 10
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

"Luciferianism focuses on Lucifer, and usually that includes Lilith as his consort. Y…"

Lady Lilith replied Jan 9 to Worshipping Lilith

26 Jan 10
Reply by Medb St. Jerome

"This, pretty much."

Lady Lilith replied Jan 9 to Similarities between the toltec naguales and the hindu and bhuddist beliefs and views

18 Jan 10
Reply by Tsesi

"I could see though, that the Siberia-Nordic thing happening and the Aztec thing bein…"

Lady Lilith replied Jan 9 to Similarities between the toltec naguales and the hindu and bhuddist beliefs and views

18 Jan 10
Reply by Tsesi

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service