PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'Life' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Power Expansion.

I am a warrior. I live, I breathe, I fight, I thrive. This world we have been blessed to be a part of is a world of PHYSICAL actions. I can…

Started by Robert Hisserick

3 May 4, 2014
Reply by Robert Hisserick

Who were YOU in a past life?

Be truthful! This is meant to be fun! It is said that one possible scientific reason that we remember our past lives, is through DNA memor…

Started by Exiled Shadow

757 May 21, 2012
Reply by Didahnvsisgi

Gnosis by Boris Mouravieff (study group)

[I originally posed this on our forum, but it's open to anyone outside the Cult of Cthulhu as well.  I'll try to check back on this and si…

Started by Venger Satanis

4 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Venger Satanis

Past Life Help~

I've been interested in researching past lives and found many things on other peoples past lives, but very little on how to find out about…

Started by Sarah

8 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Sarah

Important Life lessons...

I have been thinking a lot about the life lessons that people and things around me have given me and I'd like to share them with you. Maybe…

Started by Tristan Krauter

14 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Darkwave Surfer

Alchemists please help me!!!!!!

i would like an alchemist to help me make a philosophers stone, if its possible, word of enoch is an angel came to John Dee's window and le…

Started by Nicky Lubu (Ressurected)

16 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Ross

~Thoth~

Is my name dont wear it out.. dont believe me good adds to the khaos dont like mee F.T.F.O Vamprik Drakashik Arktik Lotus Child will show u…

Started by Seth

2 May 26, 2010
Reply by ♦BitchyWitchess The Bitchkin♦

MTV Show looking for young psychics (ages 16-25) who have an intuitive ability.

So, my friend reposted this, and I'm reposting it again, because who knows... someone on here may get on and do a decent job of representin…

Started by Sara

5 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Lola, Queen Mink

Anyone know of some great spiritual poetry?

I am someone who loves to read another's deep thoughts of beautiful words about his or her religion or of history. I am seeking something f…

Started by Raven DeLin

8 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Margaret Lynn

May be MIA For a Bit

I don't like to use the discussion for personal matters like this, but with the time constraint, it was the most logical decision. So bare…

Started by Pixie Fables

0 Feb 19, 2010

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service