PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'Pagan' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Plan a Subtle, Pagan Wedding: Advice Needed!

I just got engaged!!! Honestly, it was rather perfect. He proposed yesterday while we were at the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland. Afterwards, w…

Started by Kassandra Devenport

25 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by danny buyck

Nashville Pagans??

Hello everyone! I am moving up to Nashville, TN in a couple days from Orlando, FL and I was wondering how many Nashville pagans are here on…

Started by Aria

4 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Aria

Need pagans for College project

Hey, Y'all. I'm doing a project that is for two classes of my major and I need your help answering a survey.  I need no less than 50 (Which…

Started by Valkyrie Aurora

37 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by SupremeTacos

Paganism Books/Websites for beginner?

Hello all; I'm a bit new to the world of paganism. I've been doing research on and off over the pass 6-8 months. I haven't really found any…

Started by Jinxxed Shadow

31 May 19, 2013
Reply by Eliot

Pagan programming

I do Not see why T!!here isn't any Pagan programming on television here in the U.S!! It makes me furious. Christians have thier channels an…

Started by Autumnequinox

74 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Moonlit Orchid

What does he mean by being in a God's "DNA Code?"

Hi. I have a quick question about Paganism in general. I have recently been learning magick and meditation and various other components fro…

Started by Blake

3 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Dream

Being eclectic or being traditional in your path.........

What are the benefits, blessings of each? What are some  of the negatives of each? Why do some traditionalists,look down on those who choo…

Started by Lady Aurora- Hekate)Ø(

9 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Lady Aurora- Hekate)Ø(

Help guys?

Okay so I've decided that I'm going to totally redo my year and a day studies. I've been Pagan since Feb of 2009. And now here we are endin…

Started by Sarah Huffer

1 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Ritalin-Bunny

LOVE IS THE LAW

Well this is kind-of a late post, but hope everyone had a good International Peace Day. Below is a video that for the first time gave me ju…

Started by Luna Tala

0 Oct 5, 2012

What made you choose Paganism and when?

There was a question the other day asking me when I became Pagan that made me think for a while, because I realised I couldn't really find…

Started by lee

80 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Heliodramus

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service