PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'Pagan' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sponsor

What made you choose Paganism and when?

There was a question the other day asking me when I became Pagan that made me think for a while, because I realised I couldn't really find…

Started by lee

80 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Heliodramus

Confused and need some help/opinions

So I am confused on what religion I am. Back in HS I was a Pagan...sorta. Then a year later after graduating (so in 09) I change to Satanis…

Started by Kahroo

38 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Kixs

Celtic Fest in Jackson MS Sept. 7-9 2012

Here is the link for those who might like to attend! http://www.celticfestms.org/

Started by phoenixtigerheart

1 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Starrfire Price

Reiki VS magickal energy

I am new to Reiki and am curious to know peoples thoughts on the topic.  Is there a difference between running Reiki and directing magickal…

Started by Donna

9 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Vigdisdotter

A Pagan High Council...?!

I have stumbled on yet another "Pagan High Council" group on facebook. Honestly...? Come on ya'll lets think about this. I am starting to…

Started by Destiny MoonChild

19 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Ravnfyr

Guidance for new Pagans Leaving Christianity

I'm kind of reviving a topic I found from a year ago:  http://www.paganspace.net/forum/topics/guidance-for-new-pagans?id=1342861%3ATopic%3A

Started by Mckay Boggs

9 May 15, 2012
Reply by Woodsong Lorn

Unitarian Universalist Church Beltane Service 2012

Host of the Service: Jaime Altringer Also in the service Thomas Punton Children’s RE Class Credit for music: As played by Suzanne Str…

Started by Great North Pagan Podcast!

0 Apr 29, 2012

The Nerdy Pagan Blog

As a friend of mine was saying, if there was a ven diagram of "pagan" and "nerd" there would be an eclipse. Keep an eye out for free ebooks…

Started by Garlic Clove

0 Apr 26, 2012

Adult Pagan Festivals

Not "Adult" but Adult as in leave the kids at home.  I've been looking around at different pagan festivals in the US, but all of the major…

Started by Arin

10 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

Fellow Pagans and Non-Christians, we have a problem.

Now, this certainly isn't a problem that will likely escalate into violence, and it's certainly not like the DC-40 event that happened last…

Started by TheRaginPagan

351 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Marq

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service