PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'Wiccan' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What was your first "encounter" or "experience"?

Greetings! I'd like to share what I presume to be my first ever experience with the supernatural - or the one I remember. Years ago, when…

Started by ↞∴Lyra Lee∴↠

12 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by Blackened

Other Half? Ghostly Experience.

Greetings, and Merry Meet Everyone! I am new to this site and this path in my life, and I wanted to share with you all a very recent and l…

Started by ↞∴Lyra Lee∴↠

5 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Viper Kryptonite

Merry Meet, All!

Hello, I'm Viper, and I'm new here. For a while I was trying to find a networking for people like me and I finally stumbled upon this one!…

Started by Viper Kryptonite

2 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Viper Kryptonite

Northwest Arkansas - Meetup site created for Pagan and Earth Based

Hi Everyone. I have taken over a meetup site for Witches, Pagans, and any other Earth-based spirituality in Northwest Arkansas. I would lov…

Started by Jon-Michael

0 May 23, 2015

Paganism Books/Websites for beginner?

Hello all; I'm a bit new to the world of paganism. I've been doing research on and off over the pass 6-8 months. I haven't really found any…

Started by Jinxxed Shadow

31 May 19, 2013
Reply by Eliot

"And it harm none, do thy will-" wait, none? Really?

To all those here who follow the Wiccan Rede, how do you interpret that element of it?  For example, say you were casting a spell to aid yo…

Started by Ronaele Bell

28 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Wolfie

Wiccan Daemonosophy!

Hello all you Wiccans out there! After several threads dealing with Daemons on this site, it occurred to me that I know *NOTHING* about th…

Started by Pavlor

146 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Ambrose Hayes

Agnostic VS Eclectic

For some time, I have been trying to put what I believe into a tidy little(?) box. I'm failing miserably. It seems when I mention that I am…

Started by Storm MoonSong

23 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Amadaeus

Seekers Bill of Rights by Charles Mars

Raven Avalon Seekers Bill of Rights by Charles MarsSeekers of the Pagan Path are often extremely vulnerable. In their quest for teaching an…

Started by Lady Raven Avalon

0 Mar 4, 2011

Beware of Fakes on the Internet who try to sell you Self-Initiation....To any real Witch this is sickening: Example

I am asking true Pagans to answer this email I received. I have answered personally and have posted my reply below. This disgusts both our…

Started by Lady Raven Avalon

0 Mar 4, 2011

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service