PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'baby' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Holding a Blessing/Naming Ceremony for my daughter tomorrow, need a blessing oil recipe.

I don't have much in the way of herbs or essential oils, so I'm going to list what I do have and if you guys could tell me which ones to us…

Started by Phoenix Moondragon

7 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

Healing needed!!

This is my beautiful granddaughter. She is 5 days old. Was so anxious to get into this world that she slipped right on out on the way to t…

Started by Mary Hale

12 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Isobel Messalina Rose

As a wiccan/pagan/witch, what would you do for your baby during pregnancy?

I love babies and I always wonder what type of spells, blessings, herbal teas, or rituals you would do during your pregnancy?? I personall…

Started by Cornelia Featherstone

11 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Lady Skydancer

our new baby arrived

The wife and I were overjoyed when our new baby arrived. I walked proudly into the registry office:"We'd like to call her Charlotte.""Sorry…

Started by Belial Satanus

0 Jan 10, 2013

we are pregnant! what ritual tools should be avoided during this time?

My husband and I found out a few weeks ago that we are expecting our first child. I am 11 weeks along now. Well during that Samhain festivi…

Started by Stormi Rose

14 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Stormi Rose

Quickening

So, rites of passage and age are common theme in most cultures, past and present. Birth, puberty, unions, old age, death. But what about qu…

Started by Ailyn

3 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Ailyn

just wanted to share some good news with you all

.....We are expecting another addition to our family!!! I am 6 weeks pregnant and so happy! This possibly should have been a blog but i a…

Started by Kitty

49 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

Its a Girl!

okay so im pregnant! (finally) i have a first name... anastacia pronounced ah-nah-staw-see-yah i need a middle name. im peferring a uniqu…

Started by jena minish

55 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Lilith Wolfstear

What would you do??? ::UPDATE::

Little one just passed. I feel so bad. :( My bf just brought home a young bird that fell out of it's nest. It has feathers and everything…

Started by Ruthanne

24 May 23, 2009
Reply by Ray♈

For those parents with babies or potty training. Homemade wipes. Could save you around $50 a year.

I have a recipe for baby wipes that could save you at least $50.00 a year. Here it is: Materials: * Rubber Maid Container (the cover shou…

Started by migizi

6 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Balor The Huntress~Warrior

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service