PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'bad' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Evil Eye

The 'evil eye' is an ancient belief. It first appears in Sumer, as something minor, but an entity. It's gaze is said to bestow destructi…

Started by Lilitu Wind

88 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by SIN JONES

Embarrassed of wedding photos? Are you?

So, I was looking through some of the wedding photos. And I have realized...   I look horrible! I planned the entire wedding myself and the…

Started by SupremeTacos

32 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Kadactyl

Does anyone else here work their magic(k) with moon phases?

it is not necessary, and not taught in some traditions, but i prefer moon phases for i have seen magic(k) work at my advantage at doing so…

Started by Nicky Lubu (Ressurected)

33 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Willowcat

Knights of Columbus (K of C) who are they really?

As an usher for a years time in the catholic church, i have been confronted to join a fraternal order of the roman catholic church known…

Started by Nicky Lubu (Ressurected)

52 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Kari

Online friends

Some people think the friends on line aren't Real friends. That they don't care about you really. But today I was going through a really ba…

Started by Freefire Cauldron

51 May 29, 2011
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

Dear paganspace,

If it weren't for Christianity I wouldn't be here, or have a house, or be clothed etc.[as a child] My mother and I went through a lot in my…

Started by Lilitu Wind

229 May 17, 2011
Reply by Lilitu Wind

nothing more than a bad boss.....

i was really upset today, even cried for thirty min because i thought my husband was ignoring me and lying to me about being at work. i fee…

Started by Cye Sagemoon

3 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by morgaine1571

Oh Come on walmart's new dress code.

I have issue.  It's common knowledge.  I am conservative in my dress style and this is why!  You just never know when someone's cell phone…

Started by granny bkyrdwtch

48 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Karen Black

I'm really distraught....

I'm afraid to even make this issue public, but I have a lot of unanswered questions, and I don't really have anyone involved with my craft…

Started by Izabella

36 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Frank "Twisted Wizard" Dusenbury

Don't give him your money!

{SPOILERS}I am a HUGE Avatar: The Last Airbender fan. I watched the cartoon religiously. So when I heard they where making a live action mo…

Started by SupremeTacos

28 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Dale

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service