PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'body' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bi-Location: Can you be productive, or merely present during bi-location?

Someone swears they saw me earlier today when I filled out some necessary paperwork, but I didn't leave the house today until 3:00.  When I…

Started by blackfire is hungry

1 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Enigma

How Do You Diet? Is It Religious?

Diet as in, how do you eat? Not necessarily to lose weight or maintain blood sugar, etc. Are you vegetarian/vegan? Don't eat certain foods?…

Started by Ariel Ganshmi

11 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Ariel Ganshmi

OBE or just VERY Weird Dream During Sleep Paralysis?

Last night, I had trouble sleeping.  I went to bed early enough to get 8 hours, and I slept very soundly for about the first 3 hours, then…

Started by blackfire is hungry

0 Oct 24, 2015

I want to make some soap

So I'm going to an herb store today to pick up some supplies for soap making. Patchouli, frankincense, and sandalwood scents. I'm going to…

Started by Lycus Adaire Earthsong

14 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Lycus Adaire Earthsong

Body Modification: Your thoughts or experience

The topic of body modifying such as bagel heads, horns, elf ears, or tongue splits etc. came up and I wanted to ask: Would you get one of…

Started by Party Pooper

74 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Maris Hellfaerie (Maire)

So what is this?

My first theory is that it is a step in Astreal Projection, (the vibration step) But I honestly have no clue. It feels like a muscle that…

Started by Kinzie Rueckert

10 Apr 29, 2012

Anne Rice's Tale of the Body Thief to become a movie?

Has anyone else heard about this? Apparently Tale of the Body Thief is in development with Imagine.  Any thoughts, concerns or opinions on…

Started by Alaina

16 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Darth Koresh Vindex

Trance Music, what genre do you use?

I find comfort in all genres of music depending on my mood, of course, I prefer a bonfire, drumming and dance to sweep me away to another p…

Started by phoenixtigerheart

21 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Sam Tanner

Solar Plexus Chakra buzz?

Blessings everyone.   Ok, I accidentally posted this under blogs in stead of discussions.  It's actually already sorted out, but I wanted t…

Started by Pixie

2 May 31, 2011
Reply by Pixie

What are the best gems/crystals i should have to help astral projection

Ive been trying to astral project for a long time now and Ive been getting real close. I really want to know if gems/crystals can help me.…

Started by Chucky Soffer

4 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by The Weasel Queen

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service