PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'crime' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Country Goddess Store owner nearly set on fire in Southern Illinois

http://www.wsiltv.com/p/news_details.php?newsID=5645&type=top# Video: Attacker Attempts to Set Woman on Fire JACKSON COUNTY-- Inves…

Started by Crescent

33 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names

Death Penalty Opinions

All right, this was inspired by an argument I just had on Instagram. I'm an argumentative person, and started some shit I probably shouldn'…

Started by cantcomeupwithaname

7 May 10, 2015
Reply by bubbles

Guns don't cause violent crime, povert does.

I've been get'n real sick of people bad mouthing guns and gun ownership. Discussion: Why do you dislike guns. Facts: Facts about gun own…

Started by Níos Sine Dia

148 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Logos Tartaros

Native American Family Attacked by racists Law Enforcement Charges Victims Not Attackers

I am spreading this tale far and wide to all of those who are friends of or are Native American. I have gotten permission from both the aut…

Started by Nina

8 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Infernal Seraph

Mother in Need of Support

A friend of mine, gypsywisdom, is dealing with an emotionally straining situation. Her baby was abused by someone she thought she could tru…

Started by Pixie Fables

3 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by GypsyWisdom

Good Samaritans arrested for investigating police "bait"

An Austin, Texas couple tried to be Good Samaritans by reporting a suspicious car near their home. The police refused to do anything about…

Started by saffron

5 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Moonsmith

Hate Crimes. Your Opinion/ Update 9/24/09

What prompted this discussion is I just returned from my local sheriff's department. After several hours of filling out and filing reports…

Started by Kixs

25 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by PamWiccan

A Little Video for Single Moms and Their Children

Folks, I dug out Ann Coulter on youtube.com, where she is a guest in a TV show that is called "The View", along with Whoopi Goldberg and so…

Started by Maris Hellfaerie (Maire)

52 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Callie

Breaking the cycle:

After reading the discussion about the welfare state and how stupid/poor people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, I was reminded of an ide…

Started by Phoenix44Rising

33 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Phoenix44Rising

Samaritan or Killer?

It’s possible to be a Good Samaritan. But is it possible to be a not-good-enough Samaritan? A Canadian woman was recently confronted with…

Started by )O( TheZooQueen )O(

23 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by ema

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service