PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'dreams' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

prophetic dreams

I've had prophetic dreams before. a while back about 5 years ago i lived in Michigan than. i know that not all prophetic dreams are 100% ac…

Started by Tiffany Davis

4 May 18, 2018
Reply by C S

Has anyone else had their pet(s) attempt to shield or protect in dreams?

My daughter and I are the proud pet parents of 3 beautiful cats. For the last several days my child and I have sensed that someone is tryin…

Started by Tanwen Kryztyl Fate

2 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Sagemoon

Friend has been having repeated dream of a black wolf

A very good friend of mine (Catholic, but part of the Other world. She's empathic, but more 'seeing' emotions in Auras rather than sensing,…

Started by Wolfwitch

6 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Autumn Bridges

Pregnancy Open up to Medium Like Dreams?

I didn't know how to word my discussion title, but basically what has happened, is the closer I get to my 5 months of pregnancy, I've start…

Started by TheMorningStar

6 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by TheMorningStar

Dragon Dream...Your thoughts

I am a Christian man who believes in the old ways before this modern belief came along. Recently, I had a very vivid, realistic dream.  Her…

Started by scott yates

13 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by scott yates

Spirits and Dreams

I have been having a bit of trouble lately. You see, I'm fairly certain spirits and what have you can and will interact with a sleeping per…

Started by Kat

20 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Kat

strange dream with Anubis

So I'm being chased by jaguars and I reach this statue of Anubis in jackal form and I call for him. He awakens but he turns into full body…

Started by Nagirrom

3 May 13, 2013
Reply by Nagirrom

Weird dream

Ok, so I tend to have strange dreams, but I think this was probably one of the strangest I've had.  While I don't feel that all dreams have…

Started by WolfShadow

5 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by WolfShadow

Astral Projection and Symbolism in Dreams

So last night I had another astral projection type dream with a lot of interesting symbols in it and I was interested in knowing if anyone…

Started by Snow

7 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Maestro ⚡

Astral Projection

Was just curious about astral travel and wanted to see if anyone had any tips or just wanted to discuss it. I've been practicing but haven'…

Started by Zack Hancock

2 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by chris jones

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service