PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'elements' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The goddess Ninlil

I did another post on Enlil's wife, Ninlil. I think many people will like his topic. I'll be adding more on Mesopotamian gods later. I don'…

Started by Lilitu Wind

0 Mar 26, 2015

Sumer-Babylonian Enlil

Did an article on everyone's favorite wind god Enlil. Enlil (Ellil) [Long Post] Enlil, Akkadian Ellil, is one of the most important Mesop…

Started by Lilitu Wind

0 Mar 26, 2015

Hi!!! :D

I'm totally new to all of this. Not just PS but everything here. I've had a lot of life changing things occur to me in the past couple mont…

Started by Gem Dragon

4 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names

Seasonal Changes and Elements: Their Associated Genders

This little idea sprung to life from an old discussion in a group on here. So I decided to extend it a little bit.  What "gender" does the…

Started by Hemlock Pepperwitch

3 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Kixs

Things to help with communication with spirits

Hello all! I am going to be going on another paranormal investigation Saturday and for this particular one, I want to do a spell beforehan…

Started by Dahlia Nightwind

6 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Mordred Emrys Morgan

Elemental Pentagrams

I've recently noticed I always draw elemental pentagrams wrong (ones where the points correspond to elements not invoking pentagrams). Why…

Started by Jehros Kiyoshi

6 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Jehros Kiyoshi

How would you recognize your tradition?

In the 19th century, when the Anglicans were more concerned with efforts to reunite various denominations of Christianity rather than with…

Started by Myrddin Mac Art

16 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Herne

were can i find this to buy or to have it made for me..... or to order

i am in the process of redecorating my kitchen and bathroom. I have decided to decorated my kitchen with the element of fire and my bathroo…

Started by rainbowwaves

25 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by PamWiccan

Water! Water! Water!

I've had too back to back dreams about water. I belong to Tlaloc, the rain god and main Aztec water god. So maybe you're thinking well this…

Started by Lilitu Wind

2 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Lilitu Wind

Is Ritual needed at all?

You always hear how "Tools are just tools" and "you only need yourself", when people are taking about magic (Magick??). And seeing as it's…

Started by Kitsune-Spirit

18 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Sea-ana

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service