PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'friends' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leaving friends because of path

I have been going through a very large spiritual awakening over the last year. It has been very hard but very rewarding as well. I have ver…

Started by celestialsilence

6 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

Hi!!! :D

I'm totally new to all of this. Not just PS but everything here. I've had a lot of life changing things occur to me in the past couple mont…

Started by Gem Dragon

4 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names

Introducing Myself and Asking for Help

Hey, yall. My name is Myra. My name in the faith is Crystall Angel. I live in Pooler, GA and currently work at home. I'd love to meet more…

Started by Crystall Angel

21 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Crystall Angel

Arkansas Meetup!

Hello!  Young witch here! I'm looking to start a meet-up in Arkansas.  I'm located in Central AR, but willing to travel a bit.  I'm lookin…

Started by Izzara

3 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Izzara

Advice on Friends?

I have a small group of close friends who have been like family to me. When we met we bonded quickly and for the past ten years I have bask…

Started by Libra Faerie

12 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Mandy

22 year old pagan, anyone in the same boat as me?

I joined this site to gain knowledge and understanding of my spiritual Celtic routes and wish to make friends with members of my own age. 

Started by Jay

2 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Jay

It's nice to meet you all!!!

I'm Geimhreadh. I'm 19 and am a student of neo-druidism. everyone tell me a bit about yourself!! add me if you wish! i am a completely non-…

Started by Geimhreadh

5 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Jason Alexander Pruitt Wuerz

Hi there everyone!

Hi there everyone! I am very new here and wish to meet alot more people like me :) Where I live there are no one with the same interests a…

Started by Sophi Lucine Wildsea

4 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Gabriel Pendragon

Advice needed regarding old friend.

Hi, my name is Amanda and I am looking for some advice regarding my oldest friend. I have a friend I have known for 23 years. He has pretty…

Started by Amanda Wulfe

21 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Ritalin-Bunny

Pagan Friends Webzine Summer Solstice issue is now live!

The Pagan Friends Webzine's Summer Solstice issue is now available to read. Visit us at http://thepaganfriends.wordpress.com/ for pieces by…

Started by Rebecca L. Brown

1 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Rebecca L. Brown

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service