PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'ghost' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Dead Possessing the Living?

I was watching an episode of “Hoarders” on Youtube the other day and the hoarder was theorized to be possessed by the spirit of a dead boy.…

Started by Enigma

4 May 10
Reply by Rev JP Vanir

What was your first "encounter" or "experience"?

Greetings! I'd like to share what I presume to be my first ever experience with the supernatural - or the one I remember. Years ago, when…

Started by ↞∴Lyra Lee∴↠

12 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by Blackened

Other Half? Ghostly Experience.

Greetings, and Merry Meet Everyone! I am new to this site and this path in my life, and I wanted to share with you all a very recent and l…

Started by ↞∴Lyra Lee∴↠

5 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Viper Kryptonite

How to Get Rid of "Soul Eaters" or "Energy Vampires"?

Greetings and Merry Meet! As the title suggests, I need some help with my magical musings to help eradicate a negative energy/entity/force…

Started by ↞∴Lyra Lee∴↠

11 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Spooky~

Help! I'm not sure if I'm crazy or if it's something worse..

The more I’m piecing things together, the scarier it’s starting to sound and I don’t know what’s going on or what to do. Lately over the pa…

Started by Kriss

27 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Burson

Relations With Ghosts

Forgive me if this is a repeated topic but I was just curious as to what everyone's thoughts and opinions are on having intercourse with gh…

Started by Ariel Ganshmi

22 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by SparrowHawk

Tell your ghost stories...

Tell your ghost stories... Have you had a weird experience?  Here are a few of mine. Each one actually happened to me.  When I was 6yrs o…

Started by TC O'Carra

1 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Vercetti

Cemeteries are Haunted. Really, Do you Believe That?

I have had many people tell me that cemeteries are haunted. I'm always wtf? Grew up next door to one and never seen a single ghost there,…

Started by Kixs

80 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by ☽✪☾ AutumnRain ☽✪☾

Spirit of a friend, spirit guide or lost soul?

In 2010 someone very close to me died an premature and accidental death. I believe they are still with me as I have literally felt them tou…

Started by Sandra Lynne

7 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Barry J King

Things to help with communication with spirits

Hello all! I am going to be going on another paranormal investigation Saturday and for this particular one, I want to do a spell beforehan…

Started by Dahlia Nightwind

6 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Mordred Emrys Morgan

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service