PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'mother' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ishtar-Inanna Part 1 (Long post!)

This won't be like my Hebrew Goddess topic, I already wrote a second part to this one! It's just in queue on Tumblr atm. I'm running a Meso…

Started by Lilitu Wind

1 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Lilitu Wind

Helping Mother Earth feel better.

Lately I've been getting all depressed about how humanity has made the planet sick. Take a look on google maps and one can see how most of…

Started by Almeta

4 May 5, 2014
Reply by Almeta

As a wiccan/pagan/witch, what would you do for your baby during pregnancy?

I love babies and I always wonder what type of spells, blessings, herbal teas, or rituals you would do during your pregnancy?? I personall…

Started by Cornelia Featherstone

11 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Lady Skydancer

Pagan Parenting

Are you raising your child or children in your faith or are you allowing them to choose their own when they are old enough? I have a little…

Started by Jennybug

40 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Elena Autuhm Rose Moon

Prayers for my boyfriend's mother

Hello all and Merry meet. I am asking a huge favor from the Pagan community. My boyfriend's mom, who's one of the sweetest women on the pla…

Started by Dahlia Nightwind

9 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Lady Aletria

Reincarnation

Reading much of the posts on the discussion "what is the soul" (http://www.paganspace.net/forum/topics/what-is-the-soul?commentId=1342861%3

Started by Alaskvarhehas

0 May 10, 2011

April 23rd - F*** the earth day

Started by Lilitu Wind

19 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Rose

The Goddess: mother or sex symbol? (or both)

For those of you who have a relationship with the Goddess, I'm curious about whether or not that relationship is characterized as a mother/…

Started by skray

90 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Kahlan MoonFlower

dear gaia

i posted ths note in my facebook and i wanted to share this with you..sorry for the dire tone but theres kind of a cathartic relief for me…

Started by thom

5 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Níos Sine Dia

Sustainability = Love

Sustainability = Love A Magickal Approach Do you know the magickal steps towards sustainability? I am a big believer in sustainability ma…

Started by Cynfyd Cerddwr

2 May 24, 2010
Reply by ravenrois

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service