PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'online' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommended Online Shops?

Morning, I hope everyone's Samhain was good. Now, until joining this site I had been out of the community for a while, so I was wondering…

Started by Kae

4 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

Best Places You Found Altar Items?

Just curious as to the best places you found altar items, such as the best deal, best detail, best quality, etc. For those who have been at…

Started by Ariel Ganshmi

36 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Ariel Ganshmi

How much do you like to read?

I love books.  Ever since I can remember I've had a book in my hand.  During summer vacation, while other kids were outside taking in the s…

Started by Joy Z. Samhainstone

10 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Magister Samps son

How much do you share online?

I'm just curious, I like knowing how other people think!! How much do you share online in forums and so on which can be seen by everyone.…

Started by Libra Faerie

8 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by HedgeWizard

The Value of Friendship

This morning I was thinking about the many questions I had surrounding the perceptions and concerns over friendship. Everyone has their own…

Started by Party Pooper

19 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Ms.Pouncer-Curiousier&Curiousier

Have you ever met with people from online?

I have been fantasy roleplaying on a website for nearly ten years now and through RPing I have met many crazy and awesome people. One of wh…

Started by SupremeTacos

21 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by rainbowsprite

Online friends

Some people think the friends on line aren't Real friends. That they don't care about you really. But today I was going through a really ba…

Started by Freefire Cauldron

51 May 29, 2011
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

Funny writings

I wanted to share this with everyone I wrote it a couple of years ago when Second Life was young and I had been in it for a while and got a…

Started by Rivenfae Wolf

1 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by stonekeeper

Do we really take it seriously?

We all have seen the little quizes and fun little "you are....." distractions on the net. I even posted one, but I dont really take these t…

Started by Andriel

38 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Persephone☜PUW Creator

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service