All Discussions Tagged 'out' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bi-Location: Can you be productive, or merely present during bi-location?

Someone swears they saw me earlier today when I filled out some necessary paperwork, but I didn't leave the house today until 3:00.  When I…

Started by blackfire is hungry

1 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Enigma

OBE or just VERY Weird Dream During Sleep Paralysis?

Last night, I had trouble sleeping.  I went to bed early enough to get 8 hours, and I slept very soundly for about the first 3 hours, then…

Started by blackfire is hungry

0 Oct 24, 2015

I came out of the broom closet today.

So I came out of the broom closet today to my parents. Needless to say, they didn't take it too well. A little background information on my…

Started by Lunasa Hollytree

20 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Ms.Pouncer-Curiousier&Curiousier

Trance Music, what genre do you use?

I find comfort in all genres of music depending on my mood, of course, I prefer a bonfire, drumming and dance to sweep me away to another p…

Started by phoenixtigerheart

21 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Sam Tanner

other The solid star in a Circle unobtrusive symbols

I use a solid Circled star Instead  of a pentagram in my out door sacred space. it makes me laugh how the neighbors will notice one and no…

Started by 46fortysicMorgan Moonfire

26 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by 46fortysicMorgan Moonfire

Need some good advice!!!

From the first time i opened up to my parents about me being pagan, they have had trust issues with me. my mom has been trying to have a re…

Started by Cye Sagemoon

43 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cye Sagemoon

Prayer, secrecy and outedness

Hello everyone. I'm new here and I have a question, so it's time to get my feet wet and see if a rash develops.   I see that the topic of O…

Started by Lydia Red

37 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Dweller in the Briars

Just learning about all this!

I am new to the Pagan/witchcraft/Wiccan world. Just feeling my way around, reading books, looking up info.   I know I have something inside…

Started by Cambria Selene

8 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by virgogirl

What are the best gems/crystals i should have to help astral projection

Ive been trying to astral project for a long time now and Ive been getting real close. I really want to know if gems/crystals can help me.…

Started by Chucky Soffer

4 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by The Weasel Queen

Quick Question on Candles

Hello all~I was just wondering what you all do with your ritual and/or deity candles when they finally burn out? I'm sorry if there's alrea…

Started by Azure

2 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Ross

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service