PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'paranormal' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paranormal Activity Question

Over the last couple of days there has been two paranormal type incidents in my house. The whole year prior to this there has been none. I’…

Started by Enigma

12 Apr 8
Reply by Enigma

Demon Dreams

HI! So I have been having a bit of a dilemma for quite some time now. Now this might sound a little weird but all of my serious boyfriends…

Started by Kendall Miller

5 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by hashhashin puffinstuff

Help! I'm not sure if I'm crazy or if it's something worse..

The more I’m piecing things together, the scarier it’s starting to sound and I don’t know what’s going on or what to do. Lately over the pa…

Started by Kriss

27 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Burson

How do YOU tell the difference between what is "supernatural" and what is not?

I'm not here to argue semantics in this thread, so I am going to use the lay man's term for this sake; supernatural. My question is, if yo…

Started by Lilitu Wind

85 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by David T. McKee

Why are some of us more prone to paranormal experiences than others?

Or is it simply that the general public is in denial, fear induced silence, and/or labeling each other with mental illnesses? 

Started by Lycus Adaire Earthsong

19 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Lycus Adaire Earthsong

I want to share some interesting stories about how my father reminds us he cares from beyond the grave

I want to share these stories with all of you here because sometimes our loved ones don't move on after their passing. There are actually q…

Started by Katelinn Carrier

1 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Magister Samps son

Need Some Expertise on Spirits.

My great-grandfather January 5th of this year on his birthday was released from the hospital after having a few complications. Not even tha…

Started by Cybil Rhona Blueshade

22 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Michelle Szabo RMT

Spirits and Dreams

I have been having a bit of trouble lately. You see, I'm fairly certain spirits and what have you can and will interact with a sleeping per…

Started by Kat

20 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Kat

Spirit of a friend, spirit guide or lost soul?

In 2010 someone very close to me died an premature and accidental death. I believe they are still with me as I have literally felt them tou…

Started by Sandra Lynne

7 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Barry J King

Lily Dale, NY- Ever been? Opinions?

Hello again, A good friend and I have been trying to make a Pagan-themed, yearly tradition of a "Girl's Weekend", usually in October.  Last…

Started by Autumn Whisper

5 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Autumn Whisper

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service