PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'projection' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bi-Location: Can you be productive, or merely present during bi-location?

Someone swears they saw me earlier today when I filled out some necessary paperwork, but I didn't leave the house today until 3:00.  When I…

Started by blackfire is hungry

1 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Enigma

Astral Projection

Hello everyone, So, astral projection used to be a daily practice for me. Recently I have been having a lot of trouble creating this out of…

Started by Katie Marie Sevin

3 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Baltazaar

how do you do astral projecting easily.

anyone here who's a master in astral projection? like sit back for a while and you're out. how do yo do it?

Started by Arth

0 Sep 12, 2015

Help me figure this out: What are these marks?

So I can't for the life of me figure out where these came from. There is no way, even with my hand placed like that, that I could exert e…

Started by Lily nocturne

36 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Greybeard

Astral project to memories?

Admittedly I don't know much about astral projection/travelling other then the common details. Such as it's a state of sleep where your spi…

Started by Liath Seraphim

16 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Liath Seraphim

So what is this?

My first theory is that it is a step in Astreal Projection, (the vibration step) But I honestly have no clue. It feels like a muscle that…

Started by Kinzie Rueckert

10 Apr 29, 2012

Stonewolf's research manual: Telepathy, a how-to

After a few discussions I've had over the last few days, I don't care what some people think. Somebody will probably get something out of a…

Started by Stonewolf

76 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Stonewolf

What are the best gems/crystals i should have to help astral projection

Ive been trying to astral project for a long time now and Ive been getting real close. I really want to know if gems/crystals can help me.…

Started by Chucky Soffer

4 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by The Weasel Queen

Astral Magic

so, recently i have been practicing more in the fields of astral projections. I used to project back in the day but, had fears, so i never…

Started by Nicky Lubu (Ressurected)

16 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by IAOAI

Astral Projection and Your Sign

Do you think that your sign effects your ability to project? As a Virgo and Earth sign I have alot of difficulty and was wondering if there…

Started by ShadowDancer

9 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by RozeMaiden

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service