PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'sex' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ishtar-Inanna Part 2 (Long post!)

Part one can be found on PS here. ^Assyrian relief of Ishtar in her war aspect, riding a lion. In Nineveh she was worshiped in this aspect…

Started by Lilitu Wind

6 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Monkey

How to Summon a Spirit Lover

You can summon a spirit lover using the invokation pent of wind or invokation hex of earth.  The pent is symbolic of mental sensuality the…

Started by mad chent

49 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Rose

Japan is not interested in relationships or sex

I found this recently.  Its both interesting and kind of scary. Article: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-st

Started by VanEzzania

24 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Hecate_Maat

Dating site

I've just joined a Dating site after seeing a pop up saying 'Meet Lots Of Women In Your Area For Sex Tonight'The next stage of the applicat…

Started by Belial Satanus

4 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Joel Milan

Men In Burkas

This is a social experiment where men are asked to wear a burka while doing activities from the everyday to somewhat extreme.   Any ideas…

Started by Shadow Moon

73 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Shadow Moon

Prostitution. Legal or Illegal?

So, they say its the oldest profession in the world? And there is proof that female apes will trade sex for food. But what about us humans?…

Started by SupremeTacos

460 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Starrfire Price

GAY WITCHES

Hello Everyone, my state was recently voted a top spot within the gay and lesbian community for community rights. There has also been a gro…

Started by Angelina Rosenbush

5 May 25, 2011
Reply by Astral Walker

Rites of passage.

So YEAH! These are the thoughts that run through me head as I sip some red wine.... At this time, when kids graduate, and a bbs I sometime…

Started by Sara

16 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Adis

"I have views/beliefs/ideas that are not 'culturally appropriate'_______"

Everyone here, regardless of what title is claimed or how modern the religion is, takes some form of inspirational beliefs from a certain t…

Started by Lilitu Wind

73 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

Thelema Quotes 12: Sex and Sexuality

source: http://thelemaquotes.wordpress.com/2010/07/12/thelema-quotes-12-sex-and-sexuality/Thelema Quotes 12: Sex and Sexuality Do what tho…

Started by IAO131

3 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by IAO131

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service