PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'traditions' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Year's Resolutions

What are your New Year's resolutions, and how do you set yourself up for success? I don't really make resolutions for the year, like "By t…

Started by Ailyn

10 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Ailyn

litha traditionsi

I'm surveying the masses to find what are some traditions that people follow for Litha, Midsummer. For example for Yule my family goes on a…

Started by Eabha Ciar

6 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by danny buyck

Welsh paganism and magic

Hello everybody. Since there seems to be a wide variety of magical traditions in practice, I wondered what Welsh traditions are in practice…

Started by Garth Spencer

6 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Elkahya

Germanic (particularly Dutch) Tradition

Are there any Dutch individuals here who would like to share their practices and traditions from their heritage? I'm studying my ancestry a…

Started by Jehros Kiyoshi

9 May 16, 2012
Reply by Jehros Kiyoshi

Ancestors...reincarnated, spirits, deities?

From some general reading I've been doing I'm a bit confused by the AFTERLIFE (and who isn't ;) It seems like there are some Pagan traditio…

Started by Kari

9 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Kari

What are your fave family Yule Traditions?

If you could choose one thing as a family that is your fave tradition you do every year togather. What would it be and why ?

Started by Gina D

5 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Oceana Whiteraven

What are your Yule family traditions

This is my first real year openly celebrating yule as a family I have 6 children and 2 little granddaughters . I would love to hear about y…

Started by Wendi

0 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Heathen Vinlander

Piggy bank gift traditions

Tomorrow is the last day of my 3 year olds pre-pre school class and he painted some ceramic piggy banks to give his teachers. My question i…

Started by Mistral Hart

5 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Balor The Huntress~Warrior

How would you recognize your tradition?

In the 19th century, when the Anglicans were more concerned with efforts to reunite various denominations of Christianity rather than with…

Started by Myrddin Mac Art

16 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Herne

A Halloween Tradition.....What's Yours?

On Halloween, we used to give the kids a show back when I lived in Denver, years ago. The house was set up, the coffin was on the porch, ee…

Started by Moonsmith

11 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by PamWiccan

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service