PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

This place can be so negative, what ever happened to the positive?

I just want to state that I am happy today and have nothing to complain about....

How about the rest of you? Lets talk about the good, how are you guys doing today - any plans for this weekend!

Sorry if this post isnt intellectual enough for some of you, but I thought it would be a nice change to lighten things up and break some unwated negativity!

Peace-Love&Light

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm getting no comments..hahaha is everyone really that miserable?

Smile it doesnt hurt, frowning just causes wrinkles..
I'm feeling good, always smiling (well usually...lol) and it's FRIDAY :-) YAY! lol

Hugs,
Starrfire
I am Happy its friday also....Woooohoooooo
I love the weekends!
It is Friday, I got paid this week, and I have managed to pay my bills and still have money leftover... It is a beautiful and gorgeous day today; all in all, today is a most excellent day.
I love when that happens. I got paid today also YAY!!!!!
And it supposed to be beautiful here this weekend....
happy cake day! I'm generally happy on a friday as it's cake day, fudge donut today yummmmm.
YUMMY fudge donuts, now im hungry..lol
I'm a newbie on Paganspace and love that you opened a very positive discussion, being negative is just a waste of energy. Besides ... today is FRIDAY ... yeah!!!!
I am happy that I did also. I hate catching negative vibes, especially from a place that I come to to find friendship. When you get some of that negativity it tends to stick with you for the rest of the day, not good for the Aura :)
witchs ball sounds like a lot of fun .. relax is probably what I will do ... I worked very hard on school work this week so I will relax this weekend
That picture makes me smile:)

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service