PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

So there tends to be much buzz about 2012, I've heard several different view points/theories. I'm always interested in hearing more.

So what does 2012 mean to you? Or is it just another year?

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah let's hope!
On 23 dec 2012 they maybe will find "gods particle" with this experiment:

"The LHC was built by the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) with the intention of testing various predictions of high-energy physics, including the existence of the hypothesised Higgs boson[2] and of the large family of new particles predicted by supersymmetry.[3] 27 kilometres (17 mi) in circumference, it lies underneath the Franco-Swiss border between the Jura Mountains and the Alps near Geneva, Switzerland. It is funded by and built in collaboration with over 10,000 scientists and engineers from over 100 countries as well as hundreds of universities and laboratories.[4]" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider

Some say biggest weapon ever built, some say doomsdaymachine.
How it works
No doomsday on launch day
2012 will be a time for change
this is the first i am hearing of it and quite frankly it will be a year just like any other year. when I am turned into tiny little atomic particles caused by a huge bang from a rogue planet i will let you know.

I remember hearing about this rediculousness when i was in jr high school, its 25 years later and i am still standing here..

c'mon peoples get real........
I'll be 41.
yea me too.. whens your birthday?

mines next month......jan 5th
i hope food and gas is cheaper
Mine's in late Feb.
Mine is January 6th. I will be 34. And I watched that vid on youtube posted by Orsic above. That seriously did something to me to know that something like that exhists within our own Earth. Who? Why? REALLY, what was going through the peoples' heads who invented and helped build this thing? I'm feeling ill now.
Are you kidding me? You don't look 41 at all! You look my age!
2012, or two weeks from now or 100 years from now....something is bound to give. I'm not one for doom and gloom or apocalyptic prophecy. I lived for years as a child involved in a christian cult that centered on the rapture...end of the world....revelation. I'm burned out on it....always looking over my shoulder and looking for "signs" of the end time.

Aside from spirituality, there are some huge issues concerning our planet that we need to start addressing. As I see it, humanity as a whole is mainly a plague on this planet. For all of our advancements we still base everything on greed and are sacrificing this world in the name of selfish monetary and pleasureful gain.

We are consuming natural resources faster than the earth can replenish them. We are multiplying at an alarming rate creating more and more of a need for these resources. The technology is out there that will allow us to operate motor vehicles without creating all of the green house gas but with the oil companies being in so much control, we'll never see that technology in our lifetime.

Now I hear about this super collider that some scientist say could create a black hole which would eventually absorb the earth.

There has to be a stopping point somewhere.

I cannot stop it , nor can I change it , so what will be will be. MP Fantum

RSS

Latest Activity

Oriel liked Je'Amour's event The Pittsburgh Witches Ball
22 minutes ago
Serenity Rain joined Andrew AKA Cassandra RiverSong's group
25 minutes ago
Eric Firehorse replied to Marabellum's discussion Are you afraid of the current US political climate as a Pagan?
29 minutes ago
Amy posted an event
Thumbnail

Harvest Faire at Endview Plantation Main Field

October 11, 2019 at 5pm to October 13, 2019 at 3pm
32 minutes ago
Je'Amour posted an event
Thumbnail

The Pittsburgh Witches Ball at Pittsburgh PA

November 9, 2019 at 7pm to November 10, 2019 at 1am
32 minutes ago
Ivo Dominguez Jr. posted an event