PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

An End to Aging: Can Science Allow Humans to To Become Immortal?

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Dave Pellani - I'm unclear as to why you call me Dr. Strangelove, and the nazi references? You see Alchemy and the great work as fascist? I understand that on a site like this you will find things that could be frightening or disturbing to you, because of their esoteric, and counter-intuitive nature. Perhaps you fear the title of this topic, and that people could live forever, and what I said sounds a bit too free thinking, and a challenge to the status quo which is the reason why the nazis burnt books, and murdered people until there were no one left to challenge them.

A bit like the church in that regard. Until the 'Age of Enlightenment.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOgFZfRVaww

"Perhaps you fear the title of this topic, and that people could live forever, and what I said sounds a bit too free thinking,"

No I was not referring to you at all, so no apology necessary. Perhaps it is you who are too overly self conscious and paranoid about what others say in public.

However, now that you mention it, you could be good candidate for a Jehovahs Witness.

I wasn't asking for an apology, but you do think one is owed?

So your Dr Strangelove, well, it all make sense now. 

Then you must be the one who is 'overly self conscious and paranoid about what others say in public.'

But thanks for the clarification. 

Makes sense now...cool!

"and the P53 gene which when manipulated has be known to lengthen the lives of worms."

I can't tell you how refreshing it is to know that.

Yes, our best hope was thought to be in the length of telomeres to halting aging, and the P53 gene which when manipulated has be known to lengthen the lives of worms. 

Science might offer us longevity, and better health for a longer period, but it won't give us immortality. Which is something of a nonsense word, as this would suggest you can't be killed, as opposed to living forever. 

Spirituality, offers us a chance to break this negative loop, of being born and then we die. We need something to bridge the gap, for that longevity we want. Which is the 'great work' of Alchemy, turning lead into gold using sex as the intermediary. A woman's elemental nature is water, and a man is fire, two incompatible elements which can be united with love, but it must be true love.  By integrating these two elements we would create an indestructible body of a much higher vibration.

It's the difference between our parents attempt at achieving the 'super orgasm' and our birth, as we were born in sin. Not as a crime, but as a failure, because if they had succeeded we would not be here.

However, any children born from this kind of work would be by themselves children of exceptional ability.

Perhaps they will learn to close this gap? 

I'm all for it. I think afterlives are overrated and so is reincarnation. Why come back multiple times when you can get all in an infinite one?

RSS

© 2018 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service