PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Hey y'all, sorry it's been a hot minute since I posted, I'm a little all over the place. I'm still trying to learn new things and understand my interests, so I'd like to ask y'all for some recommendations on some things I would like to know more about specifically. Doesn't have to be a book specifically, really any medium of good information, I'm down for. The things I'm interested in are:

Numerology

Herbalism

Symbolism

Color Magic

Crystals

These things all draw me in, and I want to better understand why they draw me and what I can do with knowledge about these things. Something tells me the commonality has to do with my jewelry making, which I haven't been able to do in years because of pain in my hands, I should get x-ray results back later today to determine the cause and hopefully help me properly move forward with my already reduced pain. When I search for inspiration for my jewelry, my brain leads me to wonder about these things. So, I ask you all for help to seek the clarity my creativity seems to need. Thank you in advance! And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Numerology Magic - Richard Webster.

Rodale's Encyclopedia of herbs.

The complete book of herbs - Lesley Bremness.

On Amazon you can read sample pages of most books and they have tons of pagan books with readable sample pages also reference books. With pen & paper you can take notes,tips, recipes.

The pagan books publishers Llewellyn also has pages of their books on their own website.

"Sigils, Ciphers, and Scripts: History and Graphic Function of Magick Symbols" by M.B. Jackson does not go into much detail but is very nice as a sort of dictionary of all manner of magickal symbols.
It's very short. Reminds one of the old paperback study guides of school days past. So not much practical knowledge can be crammed into such a tiny space, at least not easily. There is some! But mostly this book is useful when for example you've seen a symbol you do not recognize or recall and want to simply know what it is and its origins.

Sorry all, I was out of town and without easy access to pagan space apart from reading your replies, these all look wonderful, thank you very much!

RSS

© 2018 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service