PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

I was reading Laurie Cabots Book Of Shadows yesterday,trying to find the actual practice teachings and came across some info about energy.

She claims " No True menber of the Wiccan Community uses the terms Positive and Negative Energy only Correct and Incorrect energy.  Every Wiccan I ever met said Positive or Negative Energy.

Has anyone ever met anyone who used the terms Laurie Cabot talks about?

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i recognize what Laurie Cabot is doing by teaching this way, this is a paradigm known as relativism or nihilism. contrary to what she is saying, there are energies that can harm a person,and energies that can be healing, life affirming etc. there are also energies that are positive and negative in the sense of electromagnetism. shes actually obscuring and preventing any understanding of energies and their nature. for example, youd look at me like i was crazy if i told you that there were no such color as red or green, only correct and incorrect. if you listen to her, nothing is true aside from what she tells you is correct or incorrect regardless of the true details.

i have never met a wican who was so simple minded about energies that they believed its all either correct or incorrect. understandings energies, consciousness can be complex, that is if youre really understanding them. energies are alive and sentient, you can depending upon you and how you do it, you can interact with and communicate with energies and learn a great many things about those particular energies. for example, i can tell you from personal experience that if you visualize a symbol in your mind or outside of yourself, that represents a being using the correct colors for the consciousness of the being, and use your voice to sing the correct sound tones that its consciousness resonates with, the symbol will come alive and communicate with you. the symbol is a link, not literal, but is the way of things.

I have not re-found the "break thru's" in the physics of water, which is a conductor of energy. Under certain

'physics' conditions water becomes surprising.

EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT....I SAY POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE, SEEMS LATELY ALL THESE NEW TERMS ARE COMING OUT....JUST STICK WITH WHAT YOU SAY AND BEING A CELEBRITY DOESN'T MEAN YOUR WAY IS THE RIGHT WAY

RSS

© 2018 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service