PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

“Dildos and all of those other sex toys have been used for thousands of years in demonic sex rituals,” he wrote. “It’s one of the main ways ancient pagan societies worshiped their demonic gods.”

“Many of you who are reading this have sex toys in your possession right now. And whether you want to accept it as fact or not: those sex toys are an open portal between the demonic realm and your own life. As long as you have those sex toys in your home, you have a doorway that can allow demons to not only access your life at will, but also to torment you, hinder and destroy certain parts of your life as it relates to sex and your relationships.”

NSFW (picture of 'toys' in article)

source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mack-major-masturbation-satan_u...

Views: 2269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh I am sure there are plenty more articles similar to this one lol

YoU HaVe HeArD ThE DeViL SpEaKs In ToNgUeS ?

https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=21349

Watch The Video

LOL

Oh my Goddess! You got to love the girl with a "proper English accent" describing this "beautiful dildo" :-)

I know...it was just too good not to post...;)

and she does it so well , she makes me want to be there with her...

Too bad they sold out for the women who want one...lol

not all demons are bad some can be reasonable and a few ate very helpfull. im not a satinist in fact i was raised christian and started out with kabala type knowledge but i dont think demons are bad they are just a part of the world we all live in if i had to describe demons in a couple of words it would be more than human. plus just cause succubi are parasites and are attracted to sexual desire doesent meen all of them are bad dont let the few bad apples represent the majority.

Hey Noah :

1. If you are not a Satinist , do you prefer velvet , lace , or leather ?

( or did you mean ( not meen ) Satanist ? )

2. If you started out with Kaballa , Kabbalah , Cabala , Cabalah , Qabalah

then you would know how important it is to spell words correctly...

( and I believe you , just start spelling properly , if that is a path you work with )

3.How is it helpful , if a demon eats you ?

"not all demons are bad some can be reasonable and a few ate very helpfull"

Other than that , best to you !

How long are we going to keep paying attention to these Christian douchebags? They're never going to accept this and shit gets old, so it's not as funny as everyone makes it. Yes, you're all on the path to Satan something something demons.

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service