PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Hello, everyone! I'd like to share, for curious parties, a site for those who wish, to learn about Anglo-Saxon Heathenry. In particular, from a Reconstructionist perspective. Within, one can find out about the fundamentals of Anglo-Saxon Heathen worldview, practice, and belief. Also, an ezine found on the site is also available, filled with articles, poetry, and even storiee, so that one can see *how* Fyrnsidu is approached by those who practice.

So, if you, or someone you know is interested, by all means please give us a look, or tell a friend!

larhusfyrnsida.com/

Views: 308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah. That's mostly Wodgar. I'm the new guy on there. lol My Old English isn't that good, honestly. Though, I learn a bit and piece, here and there. My articles are mainly about worldview. Though, that will change as things progress. I believe Marcus is working on an article that folks are bound to love.
"Fury", normally, or "mad". So, "crazy" works too, yes. :)
For nothing more than a pseudonym. Only used for the Larhus, and perhaps a blog. "Ceadda" is easy enough. Just an older form of my own name that happens to be Old English. So, it didn't take much effort. "Ceadda Þunoring" is the full. Packed with less hubris than intended. I didn't know I'd need a pseudonym, so, I came up with it on the spot. lol
Sure! Here are your letters:

hacd/ynar/yalrot
Well, Thunor means both literal thunder, as well as the god of thunder. So, it can go either way.
I used to take German when I was in high school. Helped me out quite a bit in how Old English nouns worked as well.
I guess, to be fair, I wasn't always like this. However, if you can't facepalm at your former practices, you're probably doing it wrong. lol I'm easy on new folks, it's when someone says something stupid, and then says, "Oh, well I've been at this for five (ten, twenty) years or so...". That's when I get annoyed.
No kidding! The schemes that people cook up... I find it hard to imagine how anyone falls for a lot of New Age stuff. Luckily, I talked to a fellow who told me enlightenment could be mine for five easy payments of $125.99, along with my Social Security Number. I just didn't think it would be that easy...
I do my best! lol It's my passion.
Not for some time. This was before me, but I believe he was only involved with the language part of the site.
It's alright! :) My phone will not let me do most of the characters.

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service