Hi! Hope your day/night is going great. I am 25 years old, I've been studying for a little over a year now. I have not started any rituals or spells because I feel as though I would benefit from one on one guidance. I am from a small city and there is not much of this subject going around! I wonder if there are any lovely people near me that would be my mentor or possibly a coven that would be kind enough to accept me. Thanks for reading!

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Amanda, welcome to Pagan Space.

Hello, thank you

Have you tried locating a coven through Witchvox?
http://www.witchvox.com/

Yes, they are either way to far away or not what I want. The only one that got back to me was a group that only talk online and give reading assignments. I want something more personal. I view covens as families. 

Sloan 1 is correct, the majority of neopagans/witches are solitary; some because they want to be others out of necessity. As Sloan 1 suggests try attending seasonal celebrations and outer court social events. Try local neopagans stores in your area sometimes they advertise coming meetups, events and group contacts.

In the meantime start your own practice/ honour your deities. Gain experience through designing your own rites and incorporate what you have learnt into your day to day life.

Good Luck. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Check out witchvox.com 

go to festivals.  I go to a great on in NY and I think there are a few in Ohio.

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service