PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

I have a friend whos girlfriend refuses to perform in bed. He has a strong sex drive. Any answes...can u help

carol

Views: 5873

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you come to Nevada you can rent one!!
I luv my succubus :)
DID you summon yours or did someone else do it for you? I find this whole request a bit odd and the fact that the OP has NOT answered any questions anyone has asked her,even a bit weirder,dont you? Though it is a choice we each can decide and I'm happy for you,the fact that someone is this involved in anothers life and is telling us jack shit,simply would make me wonder why? I'm fine with giving out magical advice and experiences too,but I like to find out a few things first......?

Her message was a year old :) she might have left this community a while back :) I am to blame for popping it up

regarding the first part of what you wrote:

I find my succubus is a reflection of my self, yet separate. I don't think some else would summon the correct one for me. 

I never say something is impossible... But thinking some one can summon a succubus to you is a weird concept once you get to know these friends :)

Anyways... when I talk about succubus, it's different from the demonology concept (Which I am sorry to say is very superficial).

There is no Assertion in the realms I work in

From what I've asked Nilahny, they have been misunderstood for years.

SHE,the OP,commented a few hours back...I am familiar with the workings of these types of spirits,ERIK...WHY,I find it odd,that she hasnt answered anyones comments and why I'd hesitate,pherhaps passing the info on to her,but that is simply me. I'm an olde jaded Witch

Oh :) I didn't notice - I'm a very selective internet reader :D

You're a cool witch in my book :)

AW,gee thanks ERIK I appreciate it.......just gotta be me and dont apologize to anyone for my uniqueness.LOL.
I have a serious heart condition for my almost 29 yrs of life which actually got even worse 12 vrs ago and I perform very well in bed and I perform often : P  LoL! I understand if she is sick but never doing anything and using that excuse to me is a cop out. But I wouldn't summon a succubus. I think that's too much. Things can go wrong and this is something they need to figure out. He either has to accept and deal or say goodbye and leave. They can't summon things everytime they need to solve a problem. And even though I think she's using her condition as an excuse she does have a heart condition and you might just scare the shit outta her.

ty for the comments....UPDATe.....he did move on her he is happy now with someone else...Her age was 53 he was 32....says alot...I dont answer mean spirited comments to say the least....

thank you....

CAROL E M,.....I am about the "least" mean spirited person you'll find on here. The questions many asked were as simple as pie....what has he been doing for 10 years? Why now? What is the age difference? Why you are involved in their intimate sex life? Did you have his permission ? and other basic questions any responsible person would ask before they give out this type of information,surely you can understand that,cant you? MANY people reponded honestly and tried to help,but had NOTHING to go on,since you gave ZERO information on the whys,hows and whats... Since the situation is resolved.poof......gone with the discussion,then,aye?
yes
ty for the comments....UPDATe.....he did move on her he is happy now with someone else...Her age was 53 he was 32....says alot...I dont answer mean spirited comments to say the least....Not saying you comment was but there was a few...but thank you....

RSS

Find Us:

Iphone Coming Soon!

© 2014 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service