PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

I always hear people say that a god or goddess spoke to them or told them something. How do they communicate with you? Is it through signs alone, or do you hear their voice in your head or what? I'm not sure what to be looking for.

Views: 1074

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I keep waiting but only get signals...I keep trying to communicate, my prayers are answered so I know they hear me, but none has spoken to me...

Well mostly Odin or Thor....I don't think my offerings are large enuf  to appease  a pagan god...the goddess is much easier to make happy...I'm mostly with NYX, but know some others...thatz the prob with gods, unless you have a huge space for them its doubtful you'll get noticed...I want statues to help me with this prob but haven't found the correct ones yet!

Awww that's so nice of you...thank you! I think I found my Odin Statue too!

Honor the Land Wights and keep the Hearth swept as well...

And a well done blot , now and then does no harm...;)

anishinaabe-bimaadizi gwayako bimaadiziwin ojibwewi Debwewin

What exactly does that mean in Objiwe , Kix ?

That the Creator and Spirits speak to you in Objiwe language ?

Yes they do.
anishinaabe-bimaadizi gwayako bimaadiziwin ojibwewi Debwewin
Translation...loosely.
she lives the Indian way, the right kind of life, she is Ojibwa truth. 

Sounds wise and wonderful Kix!

Id say mine are pretty easily seen signs never a voice or presence. My envocations and evocations lack the intention so ive been unsuccesful . But I almost always get my signs in the following of the morrow. And usually its so specific of a sign Im just like ok, yeah Ive been heard!

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service